PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:07:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anybody sick of people cheating in Chess?

Started by Here2staY,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: Here2staY on August 07, 2013, 08:43:37 AM
Should've realised that this place was full of idiots who cant win on their own. Don't know why I even registered to this retardville site. Have a nice life ****ers..

p.s. Get a LIFE

Make no mistake about it, Here2StaY ain't.   giggle2.gif  

Also, Here2Stay is kicking himself in the arse  ass.gif realizing (ooops, sorry, realising) the stupid mistake he made.  
Does the S in realising mean we're dealing with an English arse?  I hope not.  I'm such an anglophile under usual circumstances.   fan4.gif

PS - I might be wrong but I think I feel a ban coming on due to language.  Oh, my eyes!   shocked.gif

gigi

Oh yeah, sign me up for retardville.................. oh................. I am signed up...........never mind
cheesy.gif
Wow, such language..... that's almost like YOU REALLY MEAN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

disneyland lady

Hey wait!!! I thought you being cute putting the caps in your name. I didn't realize it was a learning disability. Should we now change your name to Oops2smart2BherE? I got a life - they sell them cheap on eBay. They probably sell "research a website before registering" too. Come back.......I only cheat in checkers not chess or should I just say checkmate!

snowflower

Quote from: Here2staY on August 07, 2013, 08:43:37 AM
Should've realised that this place was full of idiots who cant win on their own. Don't know why I even registered to this retardville site. Have a nice life ****ers..

p.s. Get a LIFE

PUSHED ME TOO FAR!!!!!  stop.gif

The only idiot I know from Retardville who has registered on this site is you, Here2stay.
First of all, you know nothing at all about us.  You're far too ignorant to even comprehend what you're missing.
Your name defies reality because obviously you have absolutely no place here.
So you and your filthy mouth will probably be ousted before this even gets posted.

Judging by your Crayola penmanship and slime bucket mouth it leaves one wondering .....
Under what unholy rock did you crawl out from ...?   Looks like they didn't want you either!
In which case, what does this leave you reduced to?

Ah well, it's a very bad word and a quite long one.
You probably couldn't read it anyway.
So .. not even worth mentioning.

disneyland lady

Quote from: gigi on August 07, 2013, 12:20:19 PM
Oh yeah, sign me up for retardville.................. oh................. I am signed up...........never mind

Are we going to have an auto for it? Is there badges?

hotpinklovesofa

If this ass was as smart and cultured as he/she/it thinks then it would play with a real person using a real chess set like a real lover of chess instead of being a wannabe on the Internet who acts like an immature brat when his stupidity is pointed out to him.

Squid

I keep getting a kick out of the glaringly obvious: 

This joker came to a site called Pogocheats - it's in the name - Pogo C-H-E-A-T-S - to complain about people cheating in the Pogo chess rooms.  It was his first post so chances are that he typed the address in.  He saw it, he read it, he typed it... and then is shocked to find out that he didn't have a sympathetic ear for his cheating plight!

You can't make this stuff up, folks.

Yoming 2

AAAAAAAAAAAAAwwwwwwwwwwwwwww     come on guys.............it takes a village

Can't we all just get along......................... giggle2.gif       hysterical.gif     hysterical.gif     hysterical.gif     hysterical.gif   

jtric1963

p.s. Get a LIFE
crying10.gif

funny how you found the site and registered and then have the nerve to call US names and talk dirty---makes one wonder what that makes you.? shocked.gif ass.gif

p.s. we have one do you? cheesy.gif ass.gif

snap20

Quote from: Yoming 2 on August 07, 2013, 03:56:44 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAwwwwwwwwwwwwwww     come on guys.............it takes a village

It does take a village...and I think we've just found our village idiot.  whistle.gif

ozcar

I am, although I find I don't have the patience for chess like I used to.  I am also sick of not knowing where to get FREE CLUB POGO.

roadwarrior

Quote from: ozcar on August 07, 2013, 04:59:09 PM
I am, although I find I don't have the patience for chess like I used to.  I am also sick of not knowing where to get FREE CLUB POGO.

wait, what?  theres free club pogo?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Mayhem

Sorry about that guys ... not sure why the word censor didn't catch that.

Anyhow, they are now banned.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

S1lent

Greetings,

This brings up an interesting subject with me.  I use to play checkers on another web site.  I enjoyed checkers.  I'm pretty good at checkers. Then I found out some people use programs to cheat me at checkers.  "NO WAY" I said...and I was mistaken.  I could have played a thousand games and would have lost them all.  So my choices were: 1. Play without cheating and lose every game.  2. Not play at all.  3.  Get a cheat program and beat them at their own game.  Unfortunately, I took option 3.  I am a cheater and it is NOT my fault.

Now you have the same choices.  Let me recommend a strong chess program...called "RYBKA".  No, I'm not pushing the product...it is free.
So bottom line, cheat or not cheat or not play.

BTW...if people cheat at checkers to win worthless internet trophies...It is not wonder that A-Rod would cheat at baseball. Or Lance Armstrong would cheat at cycling.  The list goes on and on...

Good luck
S1lent

Squid

The difference, of course, being that if I were playing humans, I would not cheat.  Also, if I were being paid as handsomely as A Rod or Lance, while playing against other humans, I would not cheat.  I am a cheater but only when playing by myself or a pogo bot... getting badges or going for rank. 

I get not a whit of thrill winning against another human being while cheating. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview