PlayBuddy
October 18, 2024, 07:33:46 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Crossword Cove HD : Score 4000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Yahtzee! Wild : Score 240 points with Full Houses this week! [Download Cheat]
Claire Hart: Secret in the Shadows : Find 500 objects this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

And the Owner of Pogocheats is .. DUN DUN DUUUUUUN

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Hey everyone!

I have been super busy the last couple of weeks and recently have received many emails & PM's from a lot of you.  One of the biggest questions is - who owns this dam site??  Well if you guessed me then .... you're right! I am the sole owner of PogoCheats and always have been!  But what about Badgehelp?  Their banner is tagged over this site like a Las Vegas hooker!  We work closely together to try and provide the best mix of tech help, cheats and a great community.  Now I know everything hasn't been smooth sailing, but I wanted to assure everyone that I am working hard to get things back on track!

Even with all the bumps in the road, I want to thank everyone for a great 10 years here at PogoCheats - and here's to the next 10 years!  cheerleading.gif

I had 2 naps yesterday and have coffee in hand, so any questions you may have fire away!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

What a great post!  Thank you, Mayhem.  I'm very happy to hear that you are the owner of the site and want you to know I've always appreciated the "brotherhood" here.  I've been helped and I've helped.  I've laughed and cried, shared and taken.  I've loved this site over the 8 (?) years I've been here.  I do have one question...

Have you given post deleting privileges to BH?  Who are your admins?  Homer?  Oscar, too?  Recent events have caused me to question this, as you are aware and I must admit - those events have kept me away for the last 5 days.  I didn't like that, to be honest.

I understand you have to keep your membership happy and your paying clients happy - not always easy.  I appreciate all your efforts.

Thank you.   embrace.gif

Yoming 2

Thanx for the info Mayhem......I enjoy coming here.  I don't pay too much attention to Badgehelp as I had my autos from somewhere else before I joined this forum. 

I think it's a very informational site and the people who stick around are a friendly bunch.     I enjoy the posts and I enjoy posting.  I like helping other people when I can.  And I do appreciate the help Joe has given me when I asked for it.   cheesy.gif 

Squid....I wondered where you were the past week.....missed your presence and your postings.  Thought you might have gone to " Belize " for a vacation.... giggle2.gif

I'll be sticking around for a little while I think   popcorn2.gif       and I don't even want any freebies.... hysterical.gif

hi11.gif   to Mayhem

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on August 27, 2013, 11:54:24 AM
What a great post!  Thank you, Mayhem.  I'm very happy to hear that you are the owner of the site and want you to know I've always appreciated the "brotherhood" here.  I've been helped and I've helped.  I've laughed and cried, shared and taken.  I've loved this site over the 8 (?) years I've been here.  I do have one question...

Have you given post deleting privileges to BH?  Who are your admins?  Homer?  Oscar, too?  Recent events have caused me to question this, as you are aware and I must admit - those events have kept me away for the last 5 days.  I didn't like that, to be honest.

I understand you have to keep your membership happy and your paying clients happy - not always easy.  I appreciate all your efforts.

Thank you.   embrace.gif

Oscar, Homer and I all have admin status on this forum (which means we can all have delete privileges).

I am aware some posts were deleted and that created quite an issue. I have already addressed this issue with BH - and still working out a solution.

With that said, if you feel a post has been wrongly deleted - contact me directly and I will look in to it right away!  embrace.gif

Squid

Thanks, Mayhem *big smooch*

Thanks, Yoming.  I was popping in but not staying long.  

Quote from: Yoming 2 on August 27, 2013, 12:15:42 PM

Squid....  Thought you might have gone to " Belize " for a vacation.... giggle2.gif

I wish!  I'm due for a scuba trip... you may have planted a seed!  diving.gif vacation63.gif vacation57.gif vacation8.gif vacation58.gif

harley89

Like I said  yall good people Mayhem.   Now are you still working on opening the forum to discussions on all things that cheat

disneyland lady

Thank you Ken, I raise my 2nd fav beer to you. I got to tour their factory last Sept.

First is Dos Equis - way saltier and I live closer.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on August 27, 2013, 11:23:07 AM
Hey everyone!

I have been super busy the last couple of weeks and recently have received many emails & PM's from a lot of you.  One of the biggest questions is - who owns this dam site??  Well if you guessed me then .... you're right! I am the sole owner of PogoCheats and always have been!  But what about Badgehelp?  Their banner is tagged over this site like a Las Vegas hooker!  We work closely together to try and provide the best mix of tech help, cheats and a great community.  Now I know everything hasn't been smooth sailing, but I wanted to assure everyone that I am working hard to get things back on track!

Even with all the bumps in the road, I want to thank everyone for a great 10 years here at PogoCheats - and here's to the next 10 years!  cheerleading.gif

I had 2 naps yesterday and have coffee in hand, so any questions you may have fire away!

I have a question....  did you change this post after initially posting it, Mayhem?  I think you did but it doesn't show as being modified.   I could've sworn your post said something else, too.  magnifier.gif   magnifier.gif   magnifier.gif

Am I going mad?   jester.gif

edited to say:  That's weird... now it's showing as edited.  Now I'm seeing things! 

Yoming 2

He's just looking to see if people really read stuff or just pretend they do..... giggle2.gif

Squid

Quote from: Yoming 2 on August 28, 2013, 06:32:05 PM

He's just looking to see if people really read stuff or just pretend they do..... giggle2.gif
ROFLMAO!!  I swear I saw something else and remember what it said..... I'm just wondering why the need to change it.  LOL, we have our own little sleuth game happening here.  I'll go on detecting and come up with something.  LOL, I've had too much flan for dessert.  I'm on a flan high.

Mayhem

Sorry for the delay is responses today - been dealing with all sorts of issues.

harley89 - Not at this time, the situation is complicated.

Squid - Yes, just a slight modification ...

Skylar

Really enjoy this site, I come here everyday and check on anything new. A big thanks to other members who have helped me with badges, you guys are great. And I want to thank you Ken for all you do and the pogo game drawings that you have done, much appreciated. Thanks again Al   tumbsup.gif  hi11.gif

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on August 28, 2013, 07:35:01 PM
harley89 - Not at this time, the situation is complicated.
I'll help ya, Harley!! embrace.gif