PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:46:08 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Claire Hart

Started by raine56,

Previous topic - Next topic

raine56

I went to play Claire Hart but it tells me I have to buy all the episodes bar the free ones.  Now I am a little confused by this as when you look at the badges earned list down the right hand side. I have 60/78.  Just wondering if this problem is just me or is it a more general error.  Anyone else seen this?  I wanted to check before firing off a 'What the hell' email.  lol

disneyland lady

I am wondering if they are working on it. Maint is over but here is what I got when I tried to see what is up for you. Note the amount of people playing is quite small for 7am pacific. I reloaded and rebooted and still have the same message.

Yoming 2

This is posted in the Pogo forum....don't know is this is the answer you are looking for or not.   

Post by Pogo_Cactuar ยป September 16th, 2013, 10:56 am

Claire Hart] Known issue with previously purchased episodes

Our team is aware of episodes that were previously purchased now showing up as if they were never purchased.

Our team is currently working hard to find a solution to this issue as soon as possible.

We will post updates to this thread when we have new information to report.

I don't have a problem getting into the game,,,but I don't buy games so I only have 16/78.

raine56

Thanks so much for the info.  I checked news but didnt think to look on the pogo forum.  They seem to have fixed the problem as I have all my purchased episodes now.

essybee

Thanks I never seem to remember the forums   coffee.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview