PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:28:34 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

SPOOKY SLOTS IS HERE

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

Sept. 24.....

Spooky Slots Has Returned for 2013

20 new ranks this year.......with 2  badges.   Now a total of 50 ranks and 5 badges.

cheerleading.gif

Squid

I'm in spooky now playing.  I don't know if it's possible to advance yet.  I got two pumpkins on the spinner but no pumpkins lit up, allowing me to advance.  The game might be up and playable but advancing isn't activated yet?  Not sure....

gran2x2

devil1.gif  Not every pumpkin on the reels lights a top pumpkin but you do get credit toward the next rank...at least I am...   halloween22.jpg   Keep an eye on spins needed and see if it decreases..I just started a new game and got a pumpkin but no lighted top pumpkin but I got a credit for story.. pumpkin1.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: gran2x2 on September 24, 2013, 06:15:01 AM
devil1.gif  Not every pumpkin on the reels lights a top pumpkin but you do get credit toward the next rank...at least I am...   halloween22.jpg   Keep an eye on spins needed and see if it decreases..I just started a new game and got a pumpkin but no lighted top pumpkin but I got a credit for story.. pumpkin1.gif

-----------------------------------------

Any time a Jack-O-Lantern symbol stops on the reels, the Spooky Slots Story Bonus is triggered.

For rank 40 you need to get 837 bonuses....

For rank 50 you need to get 1315 bonuses....

soapbubbles

where is the auto mine is not working. Or do you have to play on IE?

roadwarrior

spooookkkyyy slots!! whoo hoo.  are new ranks added?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Yoming 2

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Quote from: gran2x2 on September 24, 2013, 06:15:01 AM
devil1.gif  Not every pumpkin on the reels lights a top pumpkin but you do get credit toward the next rank...at least I am...   halloween22.jpg   Keep an eye on spins needed and see if it decreases..I just started a new game and got a pumpkin but no lighted top pumpkin but I got a credit for story.. pumpkin1.gif

You are so right.  I needed 26 more to the next rank and now I need 22.  Thanks very much.  I stopped playing (*drat) thinking I was just spinning my wheels.  TYVM

Quote from: Mayhem on September 24, 2013, 10:26:38 AM
I posted about this in August  tongue.gif

http://www.pogocheats.net/93/spooky-slots-new-ranks-added/

You're the best, Mayhem!!   blowkisses.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: Yoming 2 on September 24, 2013, 10:08:26 AM

Please look at 1st post..... hi11.gif

I did "see" the first post.  I was just wondering if pogo had made good on their promise cuz I hand't been into the game yet
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview