PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:58:03 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Play Trizzle....earn 5000 tokens

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

Sue

cherrypie

Thanks!  cheerleading.gif

I played it and wasn't good at it at all but Ill keep trying.

Sue

Quote from: cherrypie on October 01, 2013, 01:15:53 PM
Thanks!  cheerleading.gif

I played it and wasn't good at it at all but Ill keep trying.

It is fairly easy with the right auto...
I am at rank 44 and it has only been a few days.

essybee

Quote from: LuckyCharms on October 06, 2013, 10:05:22 PM
It is fairly easy with the right auto...
I am at rank 44 and it has only been a few days.

Congrats on 44 I am just making it to 10 (LOL)

S1lent

Greetings,
I'm ranked out on this game.  But how do I get the following three badges?

"Explosive Point Party"
"From the Brink"
"The Legend"

Been playing them for a long long long timer.

Thanks,
S1letn

essybee

Quote from: s1lent on October 19, 2013, 09:54:37 AM
Greetings,
I'm ranked out on this game.  But how do I get the following three badges?

"Explosive Point Party"
"From the Brink"
"The Legend"

Been playing them for a long long long timer.

Thanks,
S1letn
Bravo on ranking out , that will be me one day.. I hope you can get the badges . Who knows maybe they did not plan on anyone ranking out so quickly and they are not ready as of yet ( I hope not) good luck and please keep us posted on the badge hunt coffee.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: essybee on October 19, 2013, 04:22:47 PM
Bravo on ranking out , that will be me one day.. I hope you can get the badges . Who knows maybe they did not plan on anyone ranking out so quickly and they are not ready as of yet ( I hope not) good luck and please keep us posted on the badge hunt coffee.gif

I too ranked out in this one quite a while ago.....I have all the badges/trophies except the Explosive Point Party.  I am waiting for the glitches to be corrected before I try again for this one.  It shows I have it in my trophy case, but not in my album...so I'll do some waiting--not a biggy for me. 

Squid

I'm only at rank 20.  I have a completed trophy case, though.  Still, I am missing badges for some of the completed trophies.  Is this a glitch or am I missing something?  For instance, I have the FROM THE BRINK trophy but don't have the badge.

I'll just keep playing so I get rank but hope the trophy badge comes through.

disneyland lady

TRIZZLE Known Issues
Post by Pogo_Cacxxxxx ยป October 4th, 2013, 1:33 pm

Our team is aware of a few issues that may or may not be affecting users while they are playing Trizzle. They are as follows:

The game board will freeze at random intervals, typically when a Mega Match is to be made, but you can still select to use power ups.

The game will sometimes get stuck into an infinite loop that will allow you to keep playing after you have run out of moves. Another part of this, is if you are able to get out of the infinite loop, you may be awarded trophies that you didn't meet criteria to earn, and not all associated badges will be awarded to your badge album.

Your rank progress that is displayed at the end of the game says x of x slingos made instead of saying x of x levels gained.

Some players may experience a trophy getting stuck in progress or showing different numbers gained between the missions screen and the trophy room.

Our team is currently investigating all of these issues and hopes to have a resolution for them soon. They are not able to provide us with an estimated date or time for when they hope to have them resolved.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. We also recommend that you do not contact support regarding any missing badges, as once our team is able to resolve all of these issues, any missing badges should be awarded at that point.

Yoming 2

Regarding the above post.....( Disneyland Lady )

Exactly what I was talking 'bout....it might take them a year or two to get everything fixed.  They have had so many complaints that I think they kinda all went to the back room and decided to have coffee and laugh at the whole stupid thing.  It's your turn Harold to get the coffee..and don't forget the donuts.... hysterical.gif   

I'm glad my life doesn't depend on Pogo working everytime a new game comes out ' cause boy I would be in a dumpster by now.... giggle2.gif

essybee

Thank you disneyland lady for the info and yoming 2 you do make me smile  coffee.gif

Squid

TYVM, Dis.  I'll keep quiet for now (  watching you.gif ) and will plod forward, hoping they fix it by the time I rank out and get awarded appropriately.  Tx again  blowkisses.gif

AustinBennett

Pogo and it's growing pains.  yawn.gif On an unrelated yet interesting note, I browsed through a few other game-sites by googling " Best game-sites on the net" and was somewhat surprised none listed that I found were Pogo. Some that I checked out seemed to have outstanding graphics and I was tempted to get an account and check it out.
Not sure of any of the cost or which require a paid membership, but if the crap continues with Pogo/Java related hassles it might be worth looking into.
At this point I believe the badge attraction is what's keeping Pogo alive. I only do the challenges I enjoy and screw the rest, so really it's the friends I've acquired that keeps me around.

Squid

I agree, AB.  I have at least 12 years of Pogo membership coming to me so I will stick around but I think I've decided to stop buying gems altogether which means my involvement will include weekly challenges and whatever I like to play for fun (by hand - *gasp* ).  I feel like Pogo has.... um.... screwed the pooch.   dog87.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
I've been thinking of quitting buying GEMS also.   Seems like just a waste of time and money.

S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview