This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Canasta is open now

Started by pspguy,

Previous topic - Next topic

pspguy

i never played this but i will learn, i hope it's easy?

DJ_

QuoteThe Canasta Ranking System consists of 50 ranks and 5 Rank Badges. Players receive special badges when they reach ranks 5, 13, 33, 43, and 50.
To get the last badge you need to collect a total of 10,000 red 3's!

eminem

hay all, where are you all getting this info???  the game isn't even out yet?????

LuLu

Add the game to your favorites list and then get it in from there.

Pudding

Hmmmmm....I searched the home page...but...nothing to add to favorites....only the darn *Preview* link. A pogo mystery....again...lolll  ::)

Pud

Pudding

Oooopsss...my mistake! I edited my favorites and....voila! ;D

Pud

LuLu

Go to your favorites on the home page and hit the edit button.  It will bring up a list of your favorites on the right and all the games on your left.  Find Canasta, the list is in alphabetical order.  Then add it to your list and hit finished.

The game has completely frozen on me a few times.  I hate glitches!

sser

eminem

hay all, thanks for the info lulu! this game rocks!!!

LuLu

Yeah, I think it's cool.  My parents use to play it all the time when I was younger. 

sser, the info is in the favorites list.  Just add it to your list and go into it to play it from there.

2TOOME

This looks like a cool game plus it has badges to win.  Now all I have to do is learn how to play it.

Thisnamenottaken

I am wondering how you get the badges.... if it is only via red threes .. skill isnt involved... just the luck of drawing the red threes.... how is that a challenge.... in that case just never pick up the pile just keep drawing to get as many threes as you can.... makes no sense... wouldnt it make more sense to make the ratings according to how many canastas you get rather than red 3's

debdauber

Not open here either, still shows preview and also nascar as preview

LuLu

There really is no skill involved.  You get the badges by playing all the time.  Kinda stupid if you ask me.  It's luck to get the red 3's.  All the badges would show is how much time you spend playing the game.  :)

Everyone who can't find it, just add it to your favorites and get in from there!!

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

LuLu

Right nlow there is more people in Canasta than GG.   Oh, what a surprise (as she says sarcastically)!  And a lot of people still don't know about Canasta coming out yet.

rookie3

Quote from: DJ on July 27, 2004, 06:32:56 AM
QuoteThe Canasta Ranking System consists of 50 ranks and 5 Rank Badges. Players receive special badges when they reach ranks 5, 13, 33, 43, and 50.
To get the last badge you need to collect a total of 10,000 red 3's!

Here is some pics of the new ranks http://bluebellis.co.uk/pogo/ranks.php?game=canasta

Thisnamenottaken

Thanks for the pictures but does anyone know how many red 3's (how stupid) that it takes to reach each rank????

LuLu

I'm over rank 1.  It looks like it was 100 to reach it.

Bizach0620

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview