Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Canasta is open now

Started by pspguy,

Previous topic - Next topic

sean007

Quote from: debdauber on July 27, 2004, 11:11:39 AM
Not open here either, still shows preview and also nascar as preview

please read above! only way you can play this game is by following someone from your friends list or add it to your FAVORITES. next time please read above could be helpful  ;)

zenia

it does take 100 red hearts to advance in rank

mwrules

stupid game will sit and think for a while then reject the move i want to make when i'm down to 3 or 4 cards.  What a ****ing rip

zenia

while i was playing canasta the game froze 7 times and i had to refresh the page, so there are some bugs in it still

mwrules

god damn this game sucks ass.  still wont let me make my own damn move without timing out

Bizach0620

Just got rank 3 this is easy.  I have had not problems with the game at all no bugs here

ef9n15

Quote from: Bizach0620 on July 28, 2004, 04:18:05 PM
Just got rank 3 this is easy

How? I can barley get 1 game and i'm not gonna play 500 games just to get a stupid badge.

DJ_

That game is really easy once you know how to play it... don't give up just yet.

Bizach0620

You will have to play a lot more then 500 games to get the 1st badge LOL.

yousmellbad

i thought I was going to hate this game, cause I never had any luck figuring out gin.

but i watched the tutorial and read the directions and have won the 5 games I have played so far. Its a fun game when you get the basics.

Plus, my goal is to get the cake badge. :) mmm cake  ;D

http://groups.msn.com/clubpogobadges/canasta.msnw

mwrules

Quote from: DJ on July 28, 2004, 04:19:49 PM
That game is really easy once you know how to play it... don't give up just yet.

Its reallyeasy to give up when i have a 5-2-5 in my meld pile and then i try and meld another 5 in and it wont let me.  Also, it wont even let me discard.

I've lost almost 60 red 3s because of this shit.

Homer

I keep getting the stuffing beat out of me. :'( I come close but no cigar. it never lets me discard my last card. :'(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Bizach0620

you can't lose red 3's LOL  says that in the rules

Bizach0620

also don't use a timer if you are having a problem.

Royal_Flush

u cannot discard because u need to canasta 1st..... if u cant play the damn game read the rules 1st dont go spreading ur shit around here man.... and lost 60 red 3's?  LMFAO  sure man...

like bizach says u cannot lose them!  whether u win or lose the game they still count.

Bizach0620

And sometimes you need 2 canasts liek in my rooms.

Homer

Quote from: Royal_Flush on July 28, 2004, 05:07:08 PM
u cannot discard because u need to canasta 1st..... if u cant play the damn game read the rules 1st dont go spreading ur sh*t around here man.... and lost 60 red 3's?  LMFAO  sure man...

like bizach says u cannot lose them!  whether u win or lose the game they still count.

No need to be rude.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Bizach0620

That was not rude LOL Truse me if you see the people playing this game LOL

YZrider

Where are all these new nasty people coming from on the board? This forum has been pretty civil for the last month at least. Now all of a sudden there are fights in every thread.

I like canasta. It takes a very long time to lay, I am not very good, and I keep getting my ass handed to me, but I do like it. Anything new is good, at least for a week or so.

Bizach0620

I have been here sence day one its always liek this LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview