This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Canasta is open now

Started by pspguy,

Previous topic - Next topic

YZrider

It seems like it lightened up without a_playa and Jeff. I could be wrong though.

bob@pogopal

Homer,

You cannot discard your last card until you have at least one Canasta. You have to have 7 or more cards in one of your piles.

Homer

Yeah I realize that part Bob. I have even had 2 canastas and that dreaded no discard light comes on. I'm sure I'm overlooking something very simple.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Bizach0620

Thisnamenottaken

you have to click on the card you want to discard then the discard light will come on... if you dont click on the last card it will just say NO discard.....

ef9n15

Just what you guys are talking about is confusing me. :-\. And yeah its been pretty nasty up here all the time w/ ppl fighting and such......

Bizach0620

All you need to do is sit ar a table a watch them play its a very easy game I am almost rank 5 29 more 3's togo

rcardone1

mwrules

Quote from: Royal_Flush on July 28, 2004, 05:07:08 PM
u cannot discard because u need to canasta 1st..... if u cant play the damn game read the rules 1st dont go spreading ur sh*t around here man.... and lost 60 red 3's?  LMFAO  sure man...

like bizach says u cannot lose them!  whether u win or lose the game they still count.

What i was saying is that i had cards to meld and would click meld.  Then game would sit there and turn its wheels without doing anything. 

Also, i would have 3 or 4 cards in my hand and try to discard one of them.  Same thing would happen, game would sit and do nothing.

To get the problem fixed, i would have to close the game window, thus losing any red 3's i have gotten that round.  Thats how you lose red 3's  :P

DJ_

Pogo is still having problems with the game.... the game is still in beta eventhough it has been released to the public. I'm sure in the next few days all major bugs will be fixed and the game won't freeze up as much anymore. As a matter of fact Canasta is down right now, I'm guessing pogo is adding more rooms and is probably updating it. I saw Pogo_Jimg in Canasta yesterday he must one of the programmers if not the programmer of the game.

Bizach0620

That is realy strange why have i had no problems?

zenia

Quote from: Homer on July 29, 2004, 05:15:58 AM
Yeah I realize that part Bob. I have even had 2 canastas and that dreaded no discard light comes on. I'm sure I'm overlooking something very simple.
Homer click on the card ( the last card in your hand) and the discard lite will come on :)

Homer

Quote from: Thisnamenottaken on July 29, 2004, 11:27:05 AM
you have to click on the card you want to discard then the discard light will come on... if you dont click on the last card it will just say NO discard.....

I'll have to try that. Don't remember if I clicked the card or not ??? Might have had a Homer moment. D'oh! :P

_Milamber_

It keeps crashing on me so I never get my red 3's credited! :(

zenia

i have noticed more crashing in the 4 player rooms then the 2 player rooms if that is any help to anyone ;)

Blue Aquarius

I hope that when they make final adjustments that progress wont change.  I am in the middle of level 3!!

DJ_

Quote from: Bizach0620 on July 29, 2004, 01:20:07 PM
That is realy strange why have i had no problems?
My game freezes up on me sometimes but I'm not complaining... I moved up in the ranks very nicely, not going to give anymore information  :P

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

Homer

Think I'm finally getting the hang of this. What a dope. I was not clicking on the last card before discarding. D'oh! :-[

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview