PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 09:51:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Oh Joy.... Pogo at it again on a MONDAY

Started by Thisnamenottaken,

Previous topic - Next topic

Thisnamenottaken

The following error has occurred:
System Too Busy  >:(
Explanation:
Our computer systems are too busy to process your request at this moment.

How to Fix the Problem:
Please try again later.

L'erreur suivante s'est produite :
Système occupé
Explication :
Notre système informatique est actuellement occupé et ne peut traiter votre demande pour l'instant.

Pour résoudre ce problème :
Veuillez réessayer plus tard.

Folgender Fehler ist aufgetreten:
System überlastet
Erklärung:
Unsere Computersysteme sind zur Zeit überlastet, daher kann deine Anfrage momentan nicht bearbeitet werden.

Behebung des Problems:
Bitte versuche es später noch einmal.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DrDaddy2Be

Pogo's being over run by those who are all trying to get in at once. wait 5 minutes, and try it again, happens to me all the time. Hope it helps.

Blue Aquarius

Yup it keeps coming and going for me too.  Been doing that since this early this afternoon.

Hooper2092

Same here.... been playing for a few hours now- and on a good 5-6 occasions got ridiculous server error messages and too busy messages galore. Never had this problems with pogo during the day... *sigh*
Waiting to try and play again... if they will let me play...

Thisnamenottaken

I had one that totally blew my mind... said I bookmarked a wrong page or went to to many rooms.... was odd... told me to try again later. ???

ILoveBananas

same here, just now, it aint letting me at all
it keeps taking so long to load.

pogoisevil

I haven't been able to play all nite. Methinks Pogo needs to upgrade to a larger server to handle all the daily traffic. This ain't the first time it's happened, and it seems to be more frequent lately.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Hooper2092

Mayhem.. can I come over? I'm going through pogo withdrawl  :P
-Heather

DEBKARLAR

i been able to get on but after lotta tries. talking to others in game room it's happening to a lot of people some can get in to play others can chat but no game. that being said any site can experience unforeseen difficulty's but, I think a pogo employee spilled his/her/it's coffee on the main server

joeyblow45634

I was able to get on pogo and play but I was half way done a game >:( and java kicked me out. now I can't even log back in....... Boy, maybe pogo is updating things.

Raine

It's not fun that Pogo is being a pain in the ass tonight, but I'm glad the problems are on Pogo's side. Has been taking longer for games to load than usual; takes long enogh on dialup. I swear they should at least give Club members a month free for all the problems that have occured, with what was supposed to an "upgrade" from free accts. All the trouble they have had since starting this Club would probably add up to a month anyway.  ::)

goatblls2006

yeah, I got that server busy message earlier, all you gotta do is retype the site name.  Refreshing won't do it because it will give you the same server, but retyping the website all over again reassigns you to a different server.  Easy to fix, but still annoying, nonetheless.

badcrazygirl

i guess it's a good thing i downloaded sweet tooth to go for the free trail lol i also downloaded poppit to go

Tinksfeisty

I agree Celestine they should give us a month free for all this. I also was getting the server busy message but kept trying and got in. Also I kept getting booted I gave up and went to bed lol.

goatblls2006

I kept getting the boot message too!  I am so frustrated, but at least I have other things I could be doing...

Tinksfeisty

Well it's now Friday and pogo keeps giving everyone the big boot lol. Everyone is complaining.  :(

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview