A friend or someone else told me
94 (22.4%)
I was directed here from an MSN group
9 (2.1%)
Other (Please post)
59 (14.1%)

Total Members Voted: 354

Gator

First i'd like to say "hats off to the programmers!".Im pretty new to P and joined here x-mas eve..Didnt even know about any kind of cheat for P....im a pretty good gamer and seen ppl getting rediculous scores and streaks (better then mine manualy and hitting 5,000 every 20 sec's in pai gow)so decided to do some research myself. I havent taken advantage of ur auto's yet but love to read the forum.Wouldve written earlier but i'm not much of a conversationalist unless it involves some playful rukus...Hense the id....

admin

Instigator, hacking is not condoned here. I have modified your message.

Gator

yes i have read that but didnt know that simply mentioning it was also.....wont happen again

admin

Gator

ty........thought maybe i ruined my "welcome" on my first post

luvy

Alzheimer's is a bad thing.. :'( ..I can't recall how or where I heard of this site, I'm just glad I did. 

Even tho I don't make alot of noise in here, I have been able to get help on many occasions by reading topics here.

Thanks guys for all your help.

Thunder

hi i found this site because i needed a auto to hel me to pogo games and so i started by writeing things in the yahoo bar like cheet games and whatever and i found this site then i seen how to get to badgehelp to get some autos but i didnt have a crait card and i was sooo happy when i seen i could send a momey order for my autos and i got 2 so far and just sent away for 4 more a few days ago.   i love this site thank you

smiles29

well i dont know how to have my answer show up in the poll results so i will tell my answer and maybe someone can place my answer or tell me how to.  i found this site thru others in pogo talkin about it. someone had mentioned in chat that if they wanted a place to meet others and talk about pogo related stuff or just anything on our minds to check out pogocheats.net, and needless to say, here i am and i am soooooooooooooooo glad i did. ty everyone. :) ;) :D ;D 8) ??? :P :-* O0

drgnwrrr4onyx

was in a room when this site opened and saw a bot name spam it been hooked ever since 8)

Nervy

Hi Everyone.....just wanted to say hello & introduce myself. A friend told me to come take a look around....I did & loved it....so here I am. Have read many great posts here & have seen wonderful advice for pogo. Hope to get to know you all  :)

Th1CheatsPogo2

Wow i found you guys throw google(what a great stie :)) i just typed in pogo cheats and boom there you guys were, and thats were i found yall. ;D

-Brad

lace772

8) Just typed in pogo cheats and BAM there you were. :D Best site on the net  O0

Mr. Cross

TheSimGirl

I came here through google too.  And I sure am happy that I did.  There's lots of useful info here (and the autos ain't so bad either).  Thanks for all the help, guys.

pogopup

found this site through google as well...........searched for <badge help>    got badgehelp.com....

I downloaded some stuff won some tokies and came back to check the rest of the site, found a link to mybadges.com
which is  wherei found your link!!!!! O0

reallyconfused

Stole this site from hubby...finally! To make a long story short and not naughty  >:D  Pogo has always been a personnal challenge for us. Whoever got to a badge first or most tokies and things like that got a "goody" sorta speak..
Needless to say I was getting robbed, so one day i nosed around on his computer and found the site. I'M LOVIN IT..    >:D  O0

benji

i found you through google - i was looking for autos and pogo stuff

underdog

Hi all!  Found this site using google.  I need all the help I can get.  ;D

GrumpyBear

I believed I searched for Pogo cheat, or Pogo cheat codes. This was the #1 site!! :):):) So thankful to have found you guys!!! :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview