A friend or someone else told me
94 (22.4%)
I was directed here from an MSN group
9 (2.1%)
Other (Please post)
59 (14.1%)

Total Members Voted: 354

theoneandonly

searched for pogo cheats - and found you !!!
You lovely peps - lol
TG for goggle O0

PrincessKate

I found this site through a search for Pogo game tips.  I was hoping there was some easy way to get that Dice Derby 600+ JP spin badge....lol. 

I've been lurking for a while and I finally decided to sign up.  Seems like a fun place to be!   :)

CaliPogoBabe

i was getting autos years ago, then the site went away, then emailed and found oscar, found that things had switched around he told me about badgehelp and now this site, and here i am!!!  love it!! 

A_Stranger

ok, this might sound strange, but i was doing a search for xu mouse, and the link i clicked on bought me to the site....lol

i ain't complaining or anything, think it might work out well for me
  >:D

keep up the good work... am going for a look around now  ;D

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

CaliPogoBabe

thanks for the nice welcome.  glad to be here!!!!

benji

Fluffy756

Came from badgehelp site... been great fan of that site.

fluffy

SassyOfficer911

SouthPadreIsland

I found you through a search engine.  Fantabulous site.  Try to check it out once a day to find out what is "really" going on in pogo.  I believe that POGO doesn't even know what is really going on within their own site.  Love the game and badges, but need some help from time to time.  Thank you, Pogo Cheats!  Now I have to feed my mutant.   O0

GameAddict

Momof5

Searched for help with the pogo games..........glad I did!!

GreenDayFan

A friend told me about this site and i am really glad they did, everyone here seems so friendly  O0

crankycook

i found you through a link on one of the pogo backdoor sites, and so glad i did, just love this site, the tips, and the fun your all great

barb9701

Went surfing through MSN Communities and found it

Mayhem

You mean that Ad on MSN is still up? damn .. it's been almost a year since i last checked.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

bobby

there was a badgehelp.com ad on cheatplanet and when i went to badgehelp ......bam

jbetsybear

Quote from: Pcheats on January 09, 2004, 04:05:51 PM
Quote from: IceQueen24 on January 09, 2004, 03:21:40 PM
Hi,
I found this site on P.  Someone was advertisng the programs at .   I have seem people advertisng this site in many many games especially in games that are for badges.  I'm not one to tattle but I don't think its bright to advertise the site in P

Our last concern is P shutting us down. What we do here is legal. They failed last time they tried to shut us down, and if they try again they will fail again. Peroid.
im glad to hear this. i was banned for talking about it in chat so please dont talk about cheats in pogo chat!you will get terminated from club pogo.i did. also ive been putting all the winners on my friends list in pogo and its funny  but ive never seen any of them online.so how do they win if they are not online?

FrogmansGirl

Watching peopple chat in ClubPogo........thats also how I found Badgehelp >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview