I was directed here from an MSN group
9 (2.1%)
Other (Please post)
59 (14.1%)

Total Members Voted: 354

bnza8

found dis site wen i waz lookin for some cheatz for pogo lol O0

Country Lady

Followed a wtgmom thing that showed up in a pogo room.  Just had to know what it was all about. >:D

Barbara

Welcome and feel free to enjoy a cup of decaf, if ya know what I mean.   ;D  Just kidding.

HollyDazed

I saw someone mention this site in chat - it was something about getting questions answered so I decided to check it out.  Sure glad I did.

xxDragonGoddessxx

I seen someone come into chat but was told not to look it up or ppl could get band but when I started having problems I went and searched for it lol.  And I think You guys and Gals are the best.

Homer

Quote from: pitbullbaby on August 26, 2005, 10:28:46 AM
I seen someone come into chat but was told not to look it up or ppl could get band but when I started having problems I went and searched for it lol.  And I think You guys and Gals are the best.

I'd like to clear something up.

When you say people will get banned I'm not sure what you mean but I'll try to explain in case others are wondering.

Do you mean you will be banned from Pogo?

Pogo has absolutely no access to your information here and would not know who you were unless you inadvertantly joined the forum with your pogo sn. This is also why we don't allow public posting of email addresses or pogo sn's. If your forum name is the same as your pogo name I suggest you change it immediately. If anyone needs help doing this they can email me at homer@pogocheats.net  O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PhatPizza87

someone first told me bout dis site then i 4got bout da site name so i did a google and found it

Melissa

I just registered but I've been a lurker for a month or so. I found this site through google, searching for "Club Pogo Tips". I hit a jackpot with this site and forums. :)

justin6128

wattsmyname

pogohatesme

I just happend to be in one of those rooms with the stupid people that brag about their auto programs and such...and just followed the website they were posting.

greenflash

Google, after hearing people talk about them on Pogo.   O0

pogobutts

I found you about a year ago just by searching for pogo cheats and yahoo search.

notmypogoname

Way back in 2001 in Ali Baba slots people would just say straight up in chat, "I'm going on auto, be back later," so I knew autos existed, so when I joined Club Pogo a couple of months ago and they had a badge for a game I hated, I just googled for "pogo auto" and voila.    >:D

bubblegum

I saw the ads in pogo chat a while back, haven't seen them lately. I was never a big fan of autos until I just could not win this one badge, came here and got the auto and badge in no time.  Ever since then, I've been hooked on this site and have several autos for games I don't really care about but use just for the rank badges.

Wichdoc

Wichdoc

Can someone PLEASE tell mem how to get my pics on the side like everyone else. Please........  with sugar on top.
In advance, thank you (everyone) for suggestions. 

Wichdoc

helpmewin

Quote from: wattsmyname on September 23, 2005, 01:30:05 PM
reading chat in pogo

wow, I have NEVER seen anyone "admit" to using an auto in a chat room....can't say that I blame them....that really would be utter stupidity.   ::)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview