A friend or someone else told me
94 (22.4%)
I was directed here from an MSN group
9 (2.1%)
Other (Please post)
59 (14.1%)

Total Members Voted: 354

HollyDazed

Way back in the good old days, before EA bought Pogo, I (and my friends) were some of the stupid people that actually announced that we were going on auto.  Seems pretty stupid now but at the time no one thought anything of it.  People would come into the room yelling for this one or that one and someone would just tell them that the person is on auto and can I take a message for them.  It was very normal behavior in some slot rooms.   :-[

groomsy

like a year or two ago i was a beta tester for wordzw and i came across this site on a forward

Outblast

i actually found out about pogocheats.net  from a Pogo Admin haha.

he was one of the PaL_ crew on pogo, he came into a room, cuz someone was talking about a cheat for a game.  and he told him not to advertise www.pogocheats.net ... haha in doing so he was advertising it haha.

JustinB615

exquisate

I was drunk and fell through the wrong door, instead of the bathroom I found this place.  Sorry for the mess on the floor, I will clean it up.  :-[

LivingStrong100

i saw this when i saw someone talking about pogo "autos" in a game room so i googled it, then got here :) and I love it

im1shycat2

Its been awhile since i found the site, but I think i was just searching google for like pogo message board or something along the lines of that....how ever i found it, im glad i did. wonderful topics to read!

CindyLouWho

Hi & welcome to this site everyone!  Its wonderful here.  I've never read this topic or posted on it cause I'm so busy reading the others.  No idea how I found this site cause its been so long ago.  LOL  Just glad I did tho!!   O0

densbive

Found you through a search engine looking for Macintosh cheats for Pogo. Lord knows I couldn't find any so i had to go buy a dang PC just for this and my 3 yr old to play on. So happy I found you when I did....

420joel

found it through a search for pogo trainers and i ended up here

pogofreak

I  saw a bunchof those spammer people mentioning stuff in chat about autos so I did a search of "pogo help" and found badgehelp and from badghelp this site (I think the old one though). 

While I did buy my first auto about 2.5 years ago, I didn't actually get into it big time until this year when I went back to school.  I know badges aren't a big deal but dang it, when you set a goal...

Anyhow, I very discreatly pass on this site to my friends who enjoy gaming.  No one online at this point, just people I know in real life and then never with my screen name. 

LVAN100

Well, one day I got bored while I was playing a Pogo game. I was thinking there MUST be a much faster way to get all these badges, since I'm wayyyy behind on getting them. I just became a "paying" member in August this year.

I looked up the word "pogo cheats" and pogo hints and found this place. I love it!!

I was actually looking for a place to ask people how can you get all the badges fast, I NEVER thought I would find a place where I can ummm get "autos" for the games. It is very wonderful to have. Esp, when at rank 19 of stellar sweeper and have 5 more ranks of at least 10,000-20,000 or more of gems to find on each level .. ughhh.

Getting to be very tedious :P

Well good luck all :)

badgemad

I found this place when pogo said about people using autos so i googled it and if by magic im here, thx pogo ;) O0

Julie

Yep I found this site through google as well, by accident though lol O0

HHCORY

found this site when i started searching for autos. I played Pogo a long time ago before they came out with the club pogo. I was Part ofa couple pool leagues and stuff. A friend of mine said there were autos for popit and bubble bee at the time. When i just recently signed up for Club pogo i started searching for the auto again. That is how i found this site.

blueeyedwoman32

Aftr many hours of racking my brain on some games that have totally kicked my butt, a pogo friend told me about the site.I probably wont use many of these, but it will really help on the games that I am not fond of....lol. Thanks  to the staff this rocks!!!  :-*

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bra

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview