PlayBuddy
October 18, 2024, 04:22:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Crossword Cove HD : Score 4000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Yahtzee! Wild : Score 240 points with Full Houses this week! [Download Cheat]
Claire Hart: Secret in the Shadows : Find 500 objects this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

MoMatic Helper is here!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

This "helper" is for Mahjong-o-Matic.

What it does :

- every 30 seconds it quickly presses "start" and "stop" on the auto (helps keep it going if it gets stuck)
- will add approx 3min to the clock on every puzzle (by clicking "Hint", "ShowAll" and "Undo" buttons 4 times each)
- will look for the "no more moves" window .. and if it shows 5-8 times, it'll click "new game" button.
- and all the usual stuff like "after X wins, lose a game", "reload the game after X wins"

You can download it here.

Next up is the MM4 helper .. I've received a lot of input on what you guys want changed, so expect to see that helper ready tomorrow.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Surfdown

Quote from: Mayhem on August 26, 2004, 09:14:51 PM
This "helper" is for Mahjong-o-Matic.

What it does :

- every 30 seconds it quickly presses "start" and "stop" on the auto (helps keep it going if it gets stuck)
- will add approx 3min to the clock on every puzzle (by clicking "Hint", "ShowAll" and "Undo" buttons 4 times each)
- will look for the "no more moves" window .. and if it shows 5-8 times, it'll click "new game" button.
- and all the usual stuff like "after X wins, lose a game", "reload the game after X wins"

You can download it here.

Next up is the MM4 helper .. I've received a lot of input on what you guys want changed, so expect to see that helper ready tomorrow.

great helper keep up the great work

buggyhuggs

oh boy this rocks. My dragon is growing by leaps and bounds.. Thanks Mayhem.. Very much appreciated.. Hugs for you..  O0

Mayhem

Your welcome!

MoHelper v1.2 is now available ...

Fixed the problem with it not adding time to the next puzzle (after losing a game) and it either not starting / stopping the auto properly. (at various times)

You can grab the new version in our downloads section.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Dream Faerie

I have to say.. I LOVE This helper! THANK YOU!!! I am moving quicker than before!!!!  O0

flamehead

it doesnt work, it does absolutly nothing.  It raises the time but doesnt make 1 move.  Isn't this suppose to be auto? if not whats the use

bigbear78

Quote from: flamehead on August 28, 2004, 08:48:05 PM
it doesnt work, it does absolutly nothing.  It raises the time but doesnt make 1 move.  Isn't this suppose to be auto? if not whats the use

It's a helper to use with MoMatic auto

Get it at badgehelp.com

sean007

Quote from: flamehead on August 28, 2004, 08:48:05 PM

read the first post doesn't it say "helper" ?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview