PlayBuddy
October 18, 2024, 04:22:05 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Crossword Cove HD : Score 4000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Yahtzee! Wild : Score 240 points with Full Houses this week! [Download Cheat]
Claire Hart: Secret in the Shadows : Find 500 objects this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NN2 Helper v1.0 is here!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

NN2 Helper v1.0

What it does :

- an option to chose to lose a game after X amount of wins
- an option to chose to "reload" the game after X amount of wins
- auto clicks the pass button whenever "gates" show (problem in NN2 not doing it)
- auto clicks the Jackpot Spinner button

Will show a TrayTip above the NN2 Helper icon when it's losing a game or reloading the game.

You can download it here.

Enjoy
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mayhem

Your welcome!

LLHelper & NN2Helper have both been updated.

There was a rare case of when "lose game" and "reload game" variable would equal eachother (after long periods of play and depending what #'s you chose) it would lose the game, and never "reload game" from then on.

This has been fixed. It they equal eachother, it'll automatically chose "reload game" instead and everything will be fine ...

Make sure your using LLHelper v1.22 and NN2Helper v1.1

Mayhem

NN2Helper has been updated once again  ;)

DJ has supplied me with the x,y coords and pixel color for the 5 different gates you will run across.

This has been tested and will skip the "gates" all the way till 5th degree black belt (and possibly beyond)

Thanks DJ!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

chuckbronson

buggyhuggs

Sorry mayhem.. Will some one please give me the links to both nn2 helper & LL helper  I want to make sure I have the lastest download for both.. I think i missed something on LL.. I am lost in space again.. My arthritis is acting up big time   :'(. I can't stay on the computer a long time doing a search.. Thanks 

Mayhem

No problem!

Download LLHelper here.

Download NN2Helper here.

These links will always have the latest version.

Enjoy!

buggyhuggs

Thank You Mayhem.. You are so sweet for answering so quickly.. I really appreciate all the great helpers you turn out..  ;D It makes the arthritic hands so very happy.. Hugh hug for you..

Mayhem

bumpers

;D.......thanks to all who made these helpers....they work great for me!!!!

nn2 helper only works with NN2 that wordzw put out and I purchased my first NN from him last Oct(2003)...so I downloaded NN2 from his site and it did not automatically my NN1.....it has a different registration code#....my shareware is gone......so I e-mailed wordzw@aol.com yesterday with my original purchase receipt and I have not heard from him yet. What is up with his slow response? And why did it not automatically upgrade the program I originally purchased from him......I thought upgrades where free??????  Anyone know the answer to these questions?
Can anyone help me get wordzw to answer me??? ??? ??? ???

IbenBad

Thisnamenottaken

Good question Bumpers... I am having the same problem with WordzW..... I had to totally restore my computer yesterday after a bad storm.... surge protector didnt do its job... but oh well

I had purchased a few from WordzW and sent all receipts and have received no response

bumpers

::) Sorry...Thisname.......that you lost all your programs.......bummer  :'(  ......hopefully Wordzw will read this and look at his e-mail.

BadgeHelpOscar

Don't count on it. I have a revised NN in my hand that is full auto. Expect it to be released tonight or early tomorrow morning. Of course all upgrades are free and it will recognize your old NN code. No NEW codes or tricks.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

bumpers

Just got my new password from Wordzw for NN2 and it is working great.  Whewwwwwwwwwwwwww....I was sweating it for awhile.    >:D

FrydCircut

Quote from: Mayhem on August 08, 2004, 01:51:53 PM
NN2Helper has been updated once again  ;)

DJ has supplied me with the x,y coords and pixel color for the 5 different gates you will run across.

This has been tested and will skip the "gates" all the way till 5th degree black belt (and possibly beyond)

Thanks DJ!

I know you said that it passes all the gates til 5th degree black belt, but i'm finding out that it still doesn't pass on a few gates here and there for me.  Worked great till around 3 or 4 levels before back belt.  I have really had great success with all of the other helpers that you have made. Will it work with NN3, and Is there going to be any updates to this helper?

Mayhem

really? next time it stops, send me a screenshot of the game window (press [ALT] + [PRNTSCRN]) and send it to ken@pogocheats.net and i'll fix it for ya.

Try to save the file as .bmp if possible.

FrydCircut

Will do,.. pop-fu is my personal challenge this week and i still need 50 more wins. so chances are i'll have your screen shot for ya in a day or so.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview