PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:52:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Where's the best average between mass tokens and not getting caught?

Started by Mewtwo,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mewtwo

I want to run an auto overnight on my computer and earn tokens, but I don't want to risk getting caught; I AM on an AOL name and losing the AOL name means losing the free Club Pogo games.

Have any of you found what you consider the ultimate settings for an auto to leave overnight but still evade Steve and other Pogo administrators?

badcrazygirl

you should be fine for one night i don't think they will ban you if you run it just one night

Homer

It's anyone's guess how pogo makes their decision to ban or suspend an account.

I suggest 4-8 hours day alhtough others push it much farther. Ultimately you are the one who will need to decide what kind of risk you are willing to assume by running the autos. There are no guarantees. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Surfdown

Quote from: Mewtwo on August 08, 2004, 06:45:30 PM
I want to run an auto overnight on my computer and earn tokens, but I don't want to risk getting caught; I AM on an AOL name and losing the AOL name means losing the free Club Pogo games.

Have any of you found what you consider the ultimate settings for an auto to leave overnight but still evade Steve and other Pogo administrators?

I would say you will be fine with one night just don't get a 1000 on bubblebuster every go lol miss like 1/2  balloons should be safe.

Mewtwo

I want to do this more than one night...

Should I be safe from the evil eye if I put a one-second delay in between pops?

Surfdown

Quote from: Mewtwo on August 08, 2004, 08:25:03 PM

Well the best person to ask is bob or words but you never know what pogo staff will do.

Element

Deciding how long to keep an auto going is pretty much a common sense task. Just think of how many tokens you could get by playing the game all night yourself and think of how many tokens you would get if you left an auto on all night. Just take both of those factor and make the decision of what would look like definite cheating/auto using and what would look "more human" like.  :) As Homer mentioned nobody can really predict who will get caught and who will not so with that theres no "Ultimate settings" that will continue to keep you safe.  :)  8) Dont get caught, Element

Surfdown

Quote from: Mewtwo on August 08, 2004, 08:25:03 PM

OK one more tip what i do is make a new name then give it a guest pass then put poppit on all 5 days if you really want loads of tokens and if you lose the account then you do but i have never lost one  then i transfer the lot over in Texas poker

sean007

Quote from: Homer on August 08, 2004, 07:04:31 PM
It's anyone's guess how pogo makes their decision to ban or suspend an account.

I suggest 4-8 hours day alhtough others push it much farther. Ultimately you are the one who will need to decide what kind of risk you are willing to assume by running the autos. There are no guarantees. ;)

I ran playbuddy's poppit auto for 9 and a half hours without anyone saying anything, Also noticed about 6 or 7 other people in the same room with almost the same stats as me if not more!

Mayhem

What you should do is when a new game comes out (or any game .. even if you like it or not) is play 1 game so your stats show "Since: Jun 24, 2003". (for example)

Then you if / when you decide you want the in game badges or whatnot, you can use an auto a little safer 24/7.

Who cares if you play 3000+ games in a month .. your stats show you've been playing since last year  ;)
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Element

Yes thats why its good to have old accounts to transfer millions of tokens in  :)

Element

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

lol I had over 70 mil. but I cashed most of them in cuz people kept asking me if I was cheating and I was afraid they would  turn me in  :'(

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

well yes Ive had my  name for four years  and really a little longer because I joined thru Iwon.com than they stopped doing pogo games so I got a little tail on my name and  joined thru pogo I used to play a lot of turbo  ;)

justasking316

I have ove 88 million and over 111 million lifetime. I just put in my profile at Pogo how I got them. Hard work and play Pop-it and a few other high token games.

Grandma_Cheater

They never check poppit and i leave it running while i sleep- I get on average 100,000 a night

yousmellbad

yeah if you go in the anything goes room in popit, there seems to be tons of auto users.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview