PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:36:10 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Downloading the cheats

Started by Fatman,

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatman

I don't have a problem downloading the cheats but WHY!!!!!!! do they require Google Chrome to run???  What happened to using the regular IE???

Joe C

Quote from: Fatman on October 09, 2013, 12:05:44 PM
I don't have a problem downloading the cheats but WHY!!!!!!! do they require Google Chrome to run???  What happened to using the regular IE???
Many of the "Flash" type games (Pogo uses Adobe Flash to run the full-screen games) use up a lot of system resources. Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox do not handle these flash games well, which interferes with the operation of your cheat program.

If a cheat is designed to work in Google Chrome, it works fine in other programs as long as the other programs resolve the screen exactly the same. I only ran Chrome for Sudoku Puzzle Blast today. Nothing else would work. Sudoku does not resolve in Firefox. I have not used Internet Explorer for Pogo in two years.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Has anyone seen my exclamation points and questions marks?  I seem to be missing a few.   dancing16.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on October 09, 2013, 01:07:28 PM
Has anyone seen my exclamation points and questions marks?  I seem to be missing a few.   dancing16.gif

Oh dear..................can't let that be.  Here are a few for you-

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and--???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????   

giggle2.gif

Squid

Wow!  You've hit pay dirt!  Thanks for the punctuation, Yoming!   cheerleading.gif embrace.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on October 09, 2013, 02:18:31 PM
Wow!  You've hit pay dirt!  Thanks for the punctuation, Yoming!   cheerleading.gif embrace.gif

And you don't have to return any of them as I have some in a shoebox under my bed in case I need them for any important stuff.... bubblegum.gif

Squid

You're prepared!  You must've been a scout!

!!! ??? !!! ??? !!! ??? - life is good.

disneyland lady

Obviously it is time for a punctuation mark intervention.

MsMissy

I myself have to say I agree with Fatman about  IE, its the only 1 I will use as im not techy savy . I wish BH would come back to IE with there cheats. Just my 2cents worth.   coffee.gif

ozcar

Quote from: Squid on October 09, 2013, 01:07:28 PM

They were going on your surprise ez bake oven birthday cakes.

YOU'RE HOW OLD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

But the surprise is now ruined.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview