PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:08:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I dont believe it

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

I had emergency appendectomy. Seems the little piece  of crqp burst so I get to spend a few days here.   white flag.gif

Squid

doctor.gif nurse.gif ill12.gif

HARLEY!!!  Are you ok, babykins?!?!?  Where are you?  The hospital?  Or did they boot you out 20 minutes after the procedure like they love to do these days (the rat bastages!).    I hope you're surrounding by loved ones to help.  GET BETTER PRONTO, LADY!

embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

Yoming 2

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on October 22, 2013, 06:02:41 PM
I had emergency appendectomy. Seems the little piece  of crqp burst so I get to spend a few days here.   white flag.gif

OH NO!!! You get better soon!   embrace.gif

hotpinklovesofa

That's too bad Harley. Hopefully you'll be good as new minus the offending appendage real soon. At least today's Wednesday so you can focus on getting your badges as a distraction.

Sending you good thoughts.

snap20

MsMissy

Harley, I hope you will feel better real soon.

disneyland lady

Harley, sorry you had to deal with this. I have a friend who spent 7 hours having fibroid tumors removed. Normally it is a 4 hour surgery at most and we were not being told anything so we were very worried. The surgeon came out exhausted and told us he spent 3 hours working around the appendix. We were too stunned to ask him why they didn't just remove it. Sure enough 8 months later she had an emergency appendectomy. So just consider yourself already ready for anything else!

And sorry there is not a badge for this procedure.

Squid

harley89

Well Crap I should at least get a special editition badge for this.  The doctor said good news in I will never face this again.  Bad news is I still have a gallbladder which can cause just as much trouble

Squid

Sending out ~~~~ good vibes ~~~~~~~ to Harley's gall bladder ~~~~~~~~~~~

mycatownsme

I hope you don't have any further problems. Sending Best Of Health Wishes to you.  tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

Sending  my Prayers that you don't have anymore Health problems .   hi11.gif  tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

C~M

Here you go harley, I had the doc take mine out so I could give it to you!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview