PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:35:49 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Java being blocked on firefox

Started by Skylar,

Previous topic - Next topic

Skylar

Anybody having java problems?, I can't play any java games on firefox. keep getting message that says java is not safe so it is being blocked by firefox.   swear2.gif

snap20

What version of FF? The newest? I still use 21 (they made changes in 22+ that I'm not happy with) and have had no issues.

You might need to also update Java. Current version is 7 update 45. http://java.com/en/download/windows_xpi.jsp

Skylar

That is the version I have installed, it wouldnt let me play crazy cakes last week and now when I try to load this weeks ride the wave challenge its says cant load game as java is being blocked by firefox as unsafe

AustinBennett

Quote from: Skylar on October 23, 2013, 09:16:47 PM
Anybody having java problems?, I can't play any java games on firefox. keep getting message that says java is not safe so it is being blocked by firefox.   swear2.gif
If your operating system is Windows 7 or 8 you're not alone. Chances are you'll have to wait for the next Java update and hope it eases the issue, and use an alternative browser until such time. Don't expect Pogo to rectify anything to make it's games compatible with the current update, they've been unable to thus far since the Java issue first surfaced way back when.
Windows Vista is my OS and other than a pop-up between rebooting each day, my games have been unaffected.

pogoisevil

This may help...I don't know for sure b/c I'm on a mac.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-to-enable-java-if-its-been-blocked

Google is your friend.

Edit: Just got to my main computer, it worked for me.  cheesy.gif

Skylar

Yes Austin, I am running windows 7. And pogoisevil, I will try that link and see if it works for me thanks.  tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview