PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 08:40:26 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

THANKSGIVING

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

swear2.gif
Black Friday has become Black Thursday and I think that sucks!!!!!
swear2.gif

snap20

It was inevitable to happen though. Opening times kept moving back from 7am, to 5am, to 3am to midnight. If you are going to do that, might as well open on Thursday as well. It's ridiculous. With good shopping habits online (and year round) you can find deals comparable to black friday all year long and you don't have to leave the comfort of your home.

*steps off soapbox* I'll be watching football, eating too much and putting up with family on Thursday  white flag.gif, then getting up late and watching football all day on Friday.  tumbsup.gif

Squid

Last year, I got PHENOMENAL deals online on Black Friday.  My car never left the garage and I got deals like you wouldn't believe.  I'm not shopping on Thanksgiving.  I'm going to be far too busy eating cheesecake.  turkey4.gif  And apple pie with ice cream.  turkey4.gif  And chocolate cream pie with whipped cream.  turkey4.gif  And Stuffing.  turkey4.gif  And more stuffing.  turkey4.gif  Sheeesh, I need to go on a diet.   bbq26.gif

ozcar

Quote from: Squid on November 20, 2013, 04:12:59 PM
Sheeesh, I need to go on a diet.   bbq26.gif

Gives Squid a membership for Jenny Craig.

TheAngel

wtg for posting that gran - i was just talking to hubby about that today... so sad. not just 1 but 2 major holidays ruined by greed/materialism/consumerism (tday & christmas)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview