PlayBuddy
July 13, 2024, 03:12:28 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 80 disco balls or disco ball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

MyCokeRewards - Merry Minutes of Winning 2013

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

I know a bunch of you have MyCokeRewads accounts, so I thought I'd post this. It just started today and runs through December 31st.

The Merry Minutes of Winning game has officially returned to My Coke Rewards, and this season we're giving away 1,440 great prizes a day to help you make every minute merry. Enter up to 5 times a day for a chance to win amazing holiday prizes like a $500 Target GiftCard®, $100 southwestgiftcard®, movie tickets and more.

http://www.mycokerewards.com/instant-wins/merry-minutes-of-winning-2013/29406

It costs 3 points per entry but ... To get a free entry, click the official rules and scroll down to 5B and click the 'Click Here' link. (I believe you can repeat this each day)

A quick Google search shows all these prizes : (34,650) Free Product Coupons,  (4,608) $10 McDonald's Gift Cards, (2,304) $25 Domino's Gift Cards, (7,200) AMC Movie Tickets + Drinks, (96) $500 Southwest Gift Cards, (96) $500 Target Gift Cards.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

snap20

Thanks Mayhem, I did get the free entry. I'll report back tomorrow to see if it works multiple days.

snap20

You can actually use it 5 times a day to get 5 free entries (you can only play it 5 times per day). At least it worked for me today.

In order to use the free entries you have to click on the "Enter" button...then it'll give you the option to use 3 points for an entry, or use one of your free entries (if you have 1+).

I won a free 12 pack today. ;)

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

snap20

It continues to allow you to get 5 free credits and play the 5 times allowed per day for free. I haven't won anything else, but that might be why (using free entries). LOL. I'll keep doing it daily until they stop allowing you to do it for free. :P

snap20

Won a 20oz coke. Looks like, if I'm reading the rules correctly, you can only win a max of 3 prizes. 1 grand prize, and 2 other prizes for a total of 3. So I wouldn't be able to win anything else but a $500 Target gift card (which I doubt will happen). :(

Sue

Snap--

I can not find the area to look for the free entries.

Can you do a screen shot or maybe explain it better?

Sue

Edited to say I figured it out.

Edited again to say I didn't win anything for my two accounts and ten tries. elf2.gif

Sue

DOUBLE POINTS, JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS

Earn Double Points for rewards worth giving

Holiday shopping underway?

Give yourself a boost and get Double Points on Diet Coke®, Coke Zero™ and Coca-Cola® 12-packs through 11/29.

Save up for the great gifts you'll find in our Holiday Gift guide, coming December 1.

See full list of participating brands and other details at cokeurl.com/bonuspoints.

snap20

glad you found it LC. Remember, you can get the 5 free entries (per account) every day, so keep trying. :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview