PlayBuddy
August 08, 2024, 10:42:54 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Safari HD : Win 20 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Solitaire Home Story : Fill the streak meter 70 times this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

16 Life Hacks

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

disneyland lady

Thank you! I have seen a couple of these before and some are just plain common sense but not many people have common sense any more. Some of these are great. I don't quite understand if I am supposed to eat the cheetos with the chopsticks or just put them in the bag - why not just a couple of pencils (for those of us who actually still have pencils).

One other that most do not know is a quick fix for a Charley Horse muscle cramp. Grab the area above your upper lip and under your nose and pinch hard for 2 mins. This accupressure has saved me at 2 in the morning when my legs will wake me up out of a sound sleep.

snap20

The Cheetos one bothers me. Cleaning off your orange fingers is the best part! What next, using a knife and fork to eat a candy bar!? BAH!

Yoming 2

Quote from: snap20 on November 22, 2013, 02:17:39 PM
The Cheetos one bothers me. Cleaning off your orange fingers is the best part! What next, using a knife and fork to eat a candy bar!? BAH!

Are you telling me you don't use a knife & fork to eat a candy bar ?????   Geez oh peets I thought everybody done this....guess I better find a better way to do this.......... hysterical.gif    hysterical.gif   

Squid

They used to say that your gas tank is on the side of the pump handle on the gas pump picture.  This is no longer true. 

snap20

And besides that, what if I don't know how to use chopsticks? Teach myself JUST so I can eat Cheetos with them? What if I have arthritis and can't manage chopsticks! Won't someone please think of the arthritis sufferers!? (I don't have arthritis [yet] but my Mother does...no way she could use chopsticks).

Yoming! Let me guess....knife and fork for donuts too!?  watching you.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: snap20 on November 22, 2013, 05:24:13 PM
And besides that, what if I don't know how to use chopsticks? Teach myself JUST so I can eat Cheetos with them? What if I have arthritis and can't manage chopsticks! Won't someone please think of the arthritis sufferers!? (I don't have arthritis [yet] but my Mother does...no way she could use chopsticks).

Yoming! Let me guess....knife and fork for donuts too!?  watching you.gif

hysterical.gif     hysterical.gif    Of course....even the hole ( I use a spoon for that )    giggle2.gif

ozcar

Quote from: Squid on November 22, 2013, 03:47:46 PM
They used to say that your gas tank is on the side of the pump handle on the gas pump picture.  This is no longer true. 

Don't need a picture to tell me where the gas tankis.  It's always at the back of the vehicle.

ozcar

Quote from: Yoming 2 on November 22, 2013, 08:31:05 PM

hysterical.gif     hysterical.gif    Of course....even the hole ( I use a spoon for that )    giggle2.gif

Spoon is for the jelly.

snap20

disneyland lady

Quote from: snap20 on November 22, 2013, 05:24:13 PM
And besides that, what if I don't know how to use chopsticks?

I can use chopsticks just fine. I have major problems with regular flatware. When I publish my One Handed Pogo Foods Cookbook, I will include Cheetos because you can always eat those with one hand without having an orange keyboard.

snap20

Quote from: disneyland lady on November 23, 2013, 06:14:38 AM
I can use chopsticks just fine. I have major problems with regular flatware. When I publish my One Handed Pogo Foods Cookbook, I will include Cheetos because you can always eat those with one hand without having an orange keyboard.

tumbsup.gif

I could never get the hang of using chopsticks. I went back to a fork.  turkey4.gif

snowflower

Quote from: disneyland lady on November 22, 2013, 05:12:16 AM
Thank you! I have seen a couple of these before and some are just plain common sense but not many people have common sense any more. Some of these are great. I don't quite understand if I am supposed to eat the cheetos with the chopsticks or just put them in the bag - why not just a couple of pencils (for those of us who actually still have pencils).

One other that most do not know is a quick fix for a Charley Horse muscle cramp. Grab the area above your upper lip and under your nose and pinch hard for 2 mins. This accupressure has saved me at 2 in the morning when my legs will wake me up out of a sound sleep.

bubblegum.gif Good to know this way too. Another way that works pretty good, ole doc told me. To stop a cramp in your leg, slant the toes of that leg toward your head.  Be darned ... but it really does work!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview