Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Gus Wut??

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Yoming 2

Snowed in the Grand Rapids Michigan area yesterday......I was installing a door on my daughters garage...and it was a wee-bit chilly..

snap20

Yep, we've already had accumulating snow. It melted though.

harley89

I live in the South. Snow in November would have sent the region into lockdown until March

gran2x2

winter31.gif winter31.gif  Was cold here in Fl panhandle too..Woke up to 31 temp... cheerleading.gif..I love it!!!! weather38.gif weather38.gif

TheAngel

Quote from: Crazy~Man on November 12, 2013, 06:20:10 PM
It was snowing here earlier today:

brrrrrr i dont miss snow... hope ya like it b/c then its not too bad.  :)

Squid

We got some slushy rain yesterday.  Today was 27 degrees in the morning, high thirties by afternoon.  This weekend, it's supposed to go to 64 degrees.  I love the colder weather.  Love it!

MsMissy

Oh my, we don't get any Snow at all where I live in Central California. You have to drive about 2 hrs to the mountains too see  Snow. But my State I come from does  where I grew up, so I no how cold it can be when it gets below 0.  I do miss it for  Christmas though. Im cold when it gets down in the 60's as I have been here along time. LOL      weather38.gif

gran2x2

I'm with Squiddy..I love the cold weather..Fl panhandle was 28 this morning and frost covered... winter31.gif ...I pray hard every year for snowy weather.. hysterical.gif winter20.gif winter23.gif

snap20

LOL, 20s and 30s isn't "cold".  hysterical.gif

I think we  have some Canadians here too right? I live in the upper Midwest...so we don't pray for cold weather and snow when we have snow 6 months out of the year and the temps go well below zero for multiple days in a row, several times a year.  white flag.gif winter31.gif

Yoming 2

LOL, 20s and 30s isn't "cold".  hysterical.gif

She know of what she speaks..... hysterical.gif    Wait until it's 0 degrees outside and the wind is blowing at 40 mph......then add about 2 ft of snow on top of all that.   winter25.gif    Now you know what cold is.   Put the sweats on, turn up the thermostat, and hunker down.    winter31.gif  winter31.gif

disneyland lady

Yoming 2

gran2x2

I was born and raised in Minnesota so I do know cold...But for Florida..20's is very cold ...I in 20 years here... have never enjoyed Christmas day in shorts and flip flops...It sux!!!!!!

robyn64501

gran2x2

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview