PlayBuddy
August 11, 2024, 04:47:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Safari HD : Win 20 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Solitaire Home Story : Fill the streak meter 70 times this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

GetGlue - Epic Fail

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Does anybody else use GetGlue to check in to TV shows, Movies, Books, etc to get real stickers of the show, etc delivered in the mail to them?
Well, if any of you do, they just out of the blue have stopped the sending of the real stickers and it sux big time as they had basically a contract with their users to "compensate" them with the stickers for using our demographics and since they no longer offer us real stickers, they have breached their own contract with us.

It has made alot of people mad at them because they have done this and all they will say is sorry, hope you stay with us because we have some great things planned in the future for GetGlue.

As of now I can still check into shows and unlock stickers, but there is no where to order them any more. There used to be a place on the sticker page telling you when you could order stickers again, but it is now gone.

They only allowed you to get 20 stickers mailed to you each month, and at the beginning they chose them, but they spent alot of time updating it so we could pick out the 20 we wanted.

Since that is all that GetGlue was good for, they are going to have alot of users never go back and some will even delete theiir accounts so they won't have their info to sell anymore. I, for one, doubt I will ever go back. I deleted the app off of my iPod today and from my phone long ago. I am most likely going to delete my account as of the first of the year.

Oh, also they replaced the stickers we get with virtual animated gif stickers that of course we don't get!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview