PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:31:58 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Black Friday Sale

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

Pogo    

The Countdown Begins!

Check your in-box in 4 days for early Black Friday
deals you won't want to miss on Pogo.com

Sale begins at midnight on
Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 28th!

disneyland lady

Which inbox? I don't get emails from Pogo because I have years of free left on my account.

Yoming 2

Quote from: disneyland lady on November 24, 2013, 08:37:51 AM
Which inbox? I don't get emails from Pogo because I have years of free left on my account.

The e-mail you  will get is the one you signed up with Pogo.  It does not come to your Pogo message box.  My Pogo account is free, and my e-mail address for all mail from anyone is  &&&&&&&&@yahoo.com  so I get e-mails from Pogo to that inbox.    winter20.gif

Squid

Dis, at midnight on 11/28/13, there will be Black Friday specials on Pogo.  I'm sure the site will have info, if not now, then.

harley89

Wish I could work Black Friday at Pogo instead of Walmart.  Digital people are much easier than real

MsMissy

I also don't get any messages from Pogo, unless I buy Gems or a badge book. Oh well at least it isn't a Bill LOL   coffee.gif

Squid

I get email notifications from POGO.  Maybe it's a setting somewhere?

gran2x2

I am not stressin over anything Pogo calls a "sale"...They never give us anything wanted or useful ..unless of course it costs gems... coffee.gif

TheAngel

Quote from: gran2x2 on November 25, 2013, 07:54:39 AM
I am not stressin over anything Pogo calls a "sale"...They never give us anything wanted or useful ..unless of course it costs gems... coffee.gif

bingo. but w/ it being black friday maybe we will get lucky.  but i thought the internet black friday was supposed to be cyber monday.

Squid

I agree.  I'm hoping for a nice MnM and Album sale this Friday.

disneyland lady

Last year they had a code (I think it was BADGE) and one of the things we got were buy 2 MnMs and get a 3rd for free.

mycatownsme

cheerleading.gif I hope for Free!  giggle2.gif  cheerleading.gif
Not counting on it but that would be nice.  cheesy.gif

TheAngel

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

MsMissy

disneyland lady

None of the MnMs from the last 2 months were on that list  6_6.gif but I was able to get 3 Claire Hart episodes for 15 gems each  tumbsup.gif

Squid

I think MnMs and Albums might appear on the 12/2/13 Sale.  *hoping*

mycatownsme

I hope so too about the albums. I picked up 6 Claire Hart episodes and all caught up except for the last 3.
My auto wasn't running so well today. I think it's my computer because I keep having problems with Jigsaw Detective too.
The auto would start out just find on the HOG but after the first screen it would get a couple of items and then Wait would flash and nothing would go.
I ended up finishing them by hand just to get them out of the way. That happens to be one of the HOG games I don't mind doing.
I can see the screens for that one the best.
I love it when all runs as it should.
I'll keep watch for more goodies and then when all is fixed again, I'll be able to do whatever then.
Lin  tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview