PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:04:25 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Black Friday Sale

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Today they have Amazing Adventures episodes on sale 25% off - no code needed. I already own all of these but it should include all since there has been no new ones and never will be. Perhaps a way to finish up this game at a discount. No way to gift these either so Black Friday has a new meaning - I am in mourning.

Squid

I got a few MnM badges today (6).  Some were 25% off, some 75%.  I saved an average of 50%.  I checked the day before and none were on sale for me.  Keep checking, folks, you may find something.

snap20

The MnM badges were available for sale last night when I checked. I only buy them for games I really like, and there were none in this sale. :(  I will probably spend some of my gems on the buy 1 get 1 free sale that starts on the 2nd though. Hopefully you can choose any of them.

raine56

It says Clue on sale 25% off but when I go to buy them they are still 20 gems.  phooey!

disneyland lady

Quote from: raine56 on November 30, 2013, 01:22:34 AM
It says Clue on sale 25% off but when I go to buy them they are still 20 gems.  phooey!

I went to my account and to one with dozens and dozens of episodes and neither were on sale. Yet another Pogo screwup. Been waiting on this one so if they don't get it fixed I already have screenprints of the evidence and back to Twitter with my issues.

Squid

Stinkerbell

I need about 30 Clue episodes so when I saw the "sale" price, I got all excited, only to not actually see a sale price.  Feckers.  swear2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: snap20 on November 29, 2013, 12:34:00 PM
The MnM badges were available for sale last night when I checked. I only buy them for games I really like, and there were none in this sale. :(  I will probably spend some of my gems on the buy 1 get 1 free sale that starts on the 2nd though. Hopefully you can choose any of them.

Is it BOGO on all badges? Unlimited?

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 30, 2013, 12:48:22 PM
I need about 30 Clue episodes so when I saw the "sale" price, I got all excited, only to not actually see a sale price.  Feckers.  swear2.gif

Just was able to get 7 discounted CLUE - Some would not take the discount but you have to just list them at the regular price then use coupon code BLACKFRIDAY and it will give you the discounted ones - and you can x out any that are not discounted before you purchase them.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on November 30, 2013, 02:33:04 PM
Just was able to get 7 discounted CLUE - Some would not take the discount but you have to just list them at the regular price then use coupon code BLACKFRIDAY and it will give you the discounted ones - and you can x out any that are not discounted before you purchase them.

Okay, I actually needed 22 and was able to get them all. Saved 110 gems, and it's my favorite Pogo game... EVAH!!!!!!!!!

raine56

Thank you Disneylandlady, I was able to get the discounted Clue doing as you suggested.  Its very annoying that on the page where pogo lists all these specials, the clue one says no coupon required!!!!!
I can't get the free M&M as it wont except the code.  I stagger from one problem to another lol.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 30, 2013, 02:56:15 PM
and it's my favorite Pogo game... EVAH!!!!!!!!!

My favorite Pogo game has something to do with your eyecandy!

Squid

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on November 25, 2013, 07:00:14 AM
I get email notifications from POGO.  Maybe it's a setting somewhere?

I just now saw this....so here is some info:

On Pogo's home page click on the     News ------then Promotions-----then " See all Promotions "-----there you will see where to sign up for the Pogo Newsletter.  Then you should start getting notifications sent to you from Pogo.         winter20.gif

Squid

I know we've gotten some good sales or free items with this Black Friday Sale promotion but I must admit I'm sad that the 2 for 1 sale today does not apply to MnM badges - it applies to gem mini items.  I could use a good MnM sale.  Oh well... maybe Christmas?

disneyland lady

I agree with you, Squid. I wanted MnMs. Last year they had buy 2 get 3rd free. I don't do gem mini mall items unless they are outstanding. There are some mini bundles I will look at later cuz 2 of them for 50 gems might bring it down but more than likely they are not included. Hanging on to the MnMs and see if we get an Xmas or New Years sale. At least I was able to get another one yesterday when they put the HOLIDAY code back up.

Squid

I'm not really complaining.  I got 6 MnMs the other day when the sale came around.  Yesterday, I got 5 from my account and gifts.  All in all, 11 isn't too bad.  When I tried the MONDAY coupon for MnMs this morning (even though it was for minis), I discovered I need 46 more MnMs to be up to snuff (not including December's badges).  I could use a sale to get those 46.  Maybe Christmas....

snap20

Yep, thought for sure it was going to be for MnM badges. Oh well. :(

disneyland lady

Keep in mind that we have holidays coming up so not all is lost. However I am pretty sure that Pogo will test the next codes to make sure they don't give away the store again. AND.... I need to remember to add lots and lots to any freebies cuz the worst that will happen is I will be told the code isn't working for some reason.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview