This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Stupid Facebook

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

help.gif       I'm having a problem with Facebook.......a lot of my pictures are not showing up. Some do show up, but most don't.   I have friends that post pics and now there is just a blank space where the pic should be.  I've googled for an answer....and sent FB a notice...but no answers.

Does anyone happen to know how I can get these posts and pictures to show up again ???  I guess I'm not the only one having this problem after googling....but it sure is annoying and frustrating.   swear2.gif

Thanx for any info that might help.    white flag.gif

mycatownsme

I had an account for a very short time and then I started to read some bad things about privacy settings getting changed and people getting access to your stuff and so I closed the account.
I thought it was a pretty good idea but since I stopped the account I see more and more complaints like yours and kind of glad I don't have one anymore.
It sounds like you liked your account when things were going good and I hope you can find out how to get things back to being good again.
I wish I could help. Good luck to you.  Lin  tumbsup.gif

disneyland lady

I had a relative that could not log on at one time the other day. I suggested she go to http://downrightnow.com/ and look at the Facebook status. I love this site cuz it lets me know when Twitter or even Pogo are having issues.

Yoming 2

Quote from: disneyland lady on November 26, 2013, 07:23:53 AM
I had a relative that could not log on at one time the other day. I suggested she go to http://downrightnow.com/ and look at the Facebook status. I love this site cuz it lets me know when Twitter or even Pogo are having issues.

Thanx for this info....I checked it out and hoopity-doo  it was right on with Yahoo being disrupted...also FB had a disruption 4 hours ago.   Will for sure bookmark this...         cheesy.gif      tumbsup.gif   

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview