PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 06:26:24 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

So Very Thankful For Pogocheats!

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

I really do not know where I should post this. It isn't POGO related but it is Pogocheats related. I want to say to Pogocheats just how THANKFUL I am for this site. I have met people here that I hold dear. They have given me help with badges but more often  help me with dealing with life. And I am thankful that Mayhem and Homer are here for us. I am THANKFUL to the updates and changes that have not come easy. I am THANKFUL for all the information that is updated constantly about Pogo. Down at the very, very bottom of this page is a yellow button to donate to this site. The great part about donating is that it gives you such a good feeling. In the upcoming days when we gift our loved ones and those that have done so much during the year to help us get by.... please remember that this site is also just like the hairdresser, postal worker, trash collectors, teachers and others that get us thru the day. Thank you, Pogocheats!

Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire. If you did, what would there be to look forward to?
Be thankful when you don't know something, for it gives you the opportunity to learn.
Be thankful for the difficult times. During those times you grow.
Be thankful for your limitations, because they give you opportunities for improvement.
Be thankful for each new challenge, because it will build your strength and character.
Be thankful for your mistakes. They will teach you valuable lessons.
Be thankful when you're tired and weary, because it means you've made a difference.
It's easy to be thankful for the good things.
A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are also thankful for the setbacks.
Gratitude can turn a negative into a positive.
Find a way to be thankful for your troubles, and they can become your blessings.
~Author Unknown

mycatownsme

I agree with everything you said. Very nice post.
Thanks Pogocheats and all who have made my day better.
Lin  elf2.gif

snowflower

Sue

I am very thankful for POGOCHEATS.  embrace.gif

One person has become like sister to me and others are easy to talk to.  embrace.gif

It is one of the first places I check when I get online.  embrace.gif

It is also one of my home pages.  embrace.gif

Mayhem is easy to email and responds very fast.  embrace.gif

Bottom line is you are all my family on here.  embrace.gif

gran2x2

I AGREE WITH ALL!!!!! THANKS POGOCHEATS!!! YOU ALL ROCK!!!!
[/color]

MsMissy

I couldn't have said it any better then you did, disneylady.   Well said, Pogocheats is  so cool.  tumbsup.gif

Mayhem

What can I say?! Appreciation like this, is what makes it all worthwhile!

embrace.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

TheAngel

yes thank you pogocheats and mayhem and for everyone being so helpful and nice even tho i'm pretty new   cheesy.gif   beer11.gif   cheerleading.gif

Yoming 2

Whoops on me.................I thought I had posted in this subject, but went a little slower this afternoon and realized I haven't. 

So I just want to echo the comments above me...............I like this site !!!!!   cheesy.gif     Friendly, funny, and top drawer administrators.   So glad I finally decided to join up after a year of sneaky peeking...... cheerleading.gif

snap20

I had a few dollars in my paypal account so passed them along to pogocheats to empty it out. It wasn't much at all, but it's actually more than I've paid to Pogo itself and I've never actually donated to any site before. The help I've gotten here and tips has been great though...it's a great community to be a part of.

Group hug!

embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview