PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:45:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Mix & Match Badge

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

Enjoy the holidays with a special gift from Pogo – a free badge!

Use coupon code      HOLIDAY      at checkout to get any Mix-n-Match badge of your choice for free.* Offer expires 12/02/13.                                               
                                                            cheerleading.gif     elf2.gif  

Stinkerbell

Sueette

Quote from: Yoming 2 on November 30, 2013, 01:21:11 PM
Enjoy the holidays with a special gift from Pogo – a free badge!

Use coupon code      HOLIDAY      at checkout to get any Mix-n-Match badge of your choice for free.* Offer expires 12/02/13.                                               
                                                            cheerleading.gif     elf2.gif  

Has anyone tried this. I get "Oops! Something's not quite right:  Sorry, the Coupon Code you entered is invalid or expired.
I've copied and pasted and typed the code in.
girls18.gif
Sue

disneyland lady

I was able to use it on a very recent MnM - all caps HOLIDAY

I heard some got more than one but I got an error code when I tried that.

Squid

Didn't work at all for me.... tried lots of different ways.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on November 30, 2013, 02:33:48 PM

Some restrictions apply.

Just sayin'...

Sueette

Quote from: Squid on November 30, 2013, 02:33:48 PM

I even got an e-mail from Pogo saying we would get any M&M badge for free using the code. Oh, well!!
I did get 5 M&M badges for a total of 29 gems that were on sale, so..........
lipstick.gif
Sue

Sue

Yoming 2

Update 5:11pm EST:

it looks like Pogo pulled the plug on this coupon code because it was allowing multiple free badges in the one checkout — maybe temporarily, maybe permanently.       shocked.gif      sad.gif     

raine56

Yes I just came to say the same thing.  Evidently it was pulled because of the multiples.  I hope the rest of us get a chance to get one at least.  It wasnt our fault Pogo mucked up.

C~M

MsMissy

Did you say Free, well I haven't seen that yet, but from reading posts in here, seems like you cant get a badge free. Too bad.   shocked.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: MsMissy on December 01, 2013, 06:08:38 AM
Did you say Free, well I haven't seen that yet, but from reading posts in here, seems like you cant get a badge free. Too bad.   shocked.gif

MsMissy.......here is my post from yesterday.   

It looks like Pogo pulled the plug on this coupon code because it was allowing multiple free badges in the one checkout — maybe temporarily, maybe permanently.

roadwarrior

Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

disneyland lady

The free MnM badge code HOLIDAY is working again. And guess what......if you used it for a free one the other day before they pulled it... it is working again. I got another one.  shy12.gif

Does not apply to new MnM's released today.

Yoming 2

Quote from: disneyland lady on December 01, 2013, 11:44:40 AM
The free MnM badge code HOLIDAY is working again. And guess what......if you used it for a free one the other day before they pulled it... it is working again. I got another one.  shy12.gif

Does not apply to new MnM's released today.

I also used my daughters account and she gifted me one..... lipsrsealed.gif       giggle2.gif

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview