PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 10:04:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Scrabble

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Remember the challenge we had for Scrabble where no auto would work? I couldn't find the one, but I had found a program that worked for me that I purchased. I think it is lifetime and if you have to reinstall the OS or get a computer all you have to do is install the program and there is a drop down menu where you can send your email via the program with your hardware fingerprint and you get your new key in the email you put in (that you also purchased the program with) in a matter of seconds. I have had to do it about 3 times and just did it again. I think either the automation system to send the key was messed up the first two times or it is new because it took alot longer to get the emails before, but this time it was sent almost instantly.

I just thought I would share it with you all now that we can.

It is a manual program though, it wont't play the game and you have to input all of the letters played by you and your opponent as well as your rack of letters so it can offer words.

Here is a picture from their site:

If any are interested, here is the link to the site (it is in another language so you will have to translate the page once you get there):

http://scrabbot.free.fr/pages/pages.php?title=accueil

gigi

I do have an auto that works pogo's scrabble, at least it works for me.  So without breaking any rules, I don't know what else to do with that information LOL.  maybe PM me if you are interested, or is that still breaking rules, or have the rules gone out the window
Xmas Tree

TheAngel

it's good news now gigi... mayhem made it ok to talk about all auto options  cheerleading.gif

TheAngel

oh and p.s. Im pretty sure the pb auto does that and automated too   beer11.gif

C~M

Like I said, it was for a challenge awhile back and the reason I couldn't find it is because since it is a USA only game none of the weekly challenges show up when you search for them.

And trust me, I know all of the auto makers past and present and none of them would do that challenge.

And gigi, look at top right of any forum page, Play Buddy is now a sponsor and BadgeHelp is no longer there.

Mayhem said we can talk about other sites now, but if it seems we are advertising for them or bashing them, he will delete the post.

TheAngel

sorry crazy - i dunno what the challenge was so I didn't mean to say you didn't now what you were talking about. :-)  just that from what the pic shows, the buddy does from my experience. sorry if i offended!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview