PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:24:18 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo

Started by soapbubbles,

Previous topic - Next topic

soapbubbles

Is anyone having problems playing in Java rooms today ? for some reason every time I try to play, It won't load the games. I have uninstalled java. Chrome , uninstalled them nothing works . So anyone have a clue for me?
Thanks Omi

TheAngel

try a different browser... sometimes chrome doesnt load but then explorer does (for me anyway). or go incognito w/ chrome and sometimes that'll do it

Sue

Pogo did something with the Tuesday down time. It is happening to me too.

disneyland lady

I have not had any issues but several times a day I go into Control Panel>>Java>> and kill all the cookies. Have been doing this for over a month and quit having those "you don't have the right java" messages. Did get one of those grey "do you want to block" this morning, though.

Update: Pogo has something about it in their NEWS - wonder if it has to do with their fix to the whole Spooky Slots thing -

http://news.pogo.com/games-experiencing-slow-loading-and-java-security-warning-popups/

pogoisevil

Quote from: disneyland lady on December 03, 2013, 01:52:02 PM
I have not had any issues but several times a day I go into Control Panel>>Java>> and kill all the cookies. Have been doing this for over a month and quit having those "you don't have the right java" messages. Did get one of those grey "do you want to block" this morning, though.

Update: Pogo has something about it in their NEWS - wonder if it has to do with their fix to the whole Spooky Slots thing -

http://news.pogo.com/games-experiencing-slow-loading-and-java-security-warning-popups/
Same for me, hope they resolve this soon.  Pogo --->  slap1.gif

AustinBennett

I had no problems today on any of the 3 browsers I use ( IE, FF, Chrome ). There is, however, the damn java warning that pops up as it did months back that you have to check and click to RUN. Make sure you have latest Java update ( 7.45 ) which has been available for a while now. Pogo claims to be addressing the issue regarding the warnings that pop up.

Sue

I don't have the latest JAVA cause I didn't want the pop ups.

I like to put the game on and start my auto and walk away.

I can't do that with the newer Javas cause of the Pop ups.

I can't get into a game at all.

Gonna try the other computer that does have the latest Java installed.

Woohoo I was finally able to get on with my main computer.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview