PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:21:00 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo java to flash

Started by TheAngel,

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAngel

gran2x2

The more they "try" to fix the worse it seems to get..... white flag.gif

snowflower

harley89

I too hate the flash games.  I have noticed over the years that it appears Pogo has lost a lot of players.  Years ago you could log in and find lots of people playing I just looked and only 32,000.  I admit I have not renewed yet and have not decided if I will

Squid

Quote from: harley89 on December 14, 2013, 03:21:16 AM
I admit I have not renewed yet and have not decided if I will

Are you out of Subway/Scrabble years?

harley89

Quote from: Squid on December 14, 2013, 06:17:23 AM
Are you out of Subway/Scrabble years?

yes never had that many. Since my husband passed things I used to enjoy doing are just not that important and Pogo appears to be one of them.  Just cannot make up my mind about it. At some point in the future I most likely will want to play.  Seems I should keep the account since I have it since Club Pogo began.

C~M

This was my reply just now to them.

harley89

Quote from: Crazy~Man on December 14, 2013, 08:27:17 AM
This was my reply just now to them.

Thats the Crazy I know and love

Squid

Harley, I think they hold your ID in reserve if you let it go.  I don't know how long they hold it.  I say this because someone I know rejoined and everything was still there... all the badges, tokens, etc.

C~M

Quote from: Squid on December 14, 2013, 10:05:20 AM
Harley, I think they hold your ID in reserve if you let it go.  I don't know how long they hold it.  I say this because someone I know rejoined and everything was still there... all the badges, tokens, etc.

They used to keep it all, but they started deleting inactive non-club member names so other people could use them if they happened to choose a name that otherwise would be taken.

If harley still plays as a free user some then they wouldn't delete it. And you're correct in that if and when anyone rejoins the club, all previous badges and books will return.

MsMissy

I agree with you about the Flash, I wish they would leave it too java& since EA took over it seems to be getting worse.  sad.gif 

disneyland lady

My grandsons account has been inactive for over 5 years now. But as long as you sign on every couple of months they will keep it as a screen name. No activity at all in 2 years and they will purge the screen name. All I did was send a background from my account over to his and then went over and opened it. His email for it started getting the "come back" emails.

S1lent

Quote from: gran2x2 on December 12, 2013, 03:55:56 PM
The more they "try" to fix the worse it seems to get..... white flag.gif

Greetings,
So true...leave well enough alone.

S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview