PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:31:52 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

CONTACT POGO???

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

I tried to buy gems and they billed be for 1000 !!!!! I checked the 14.99 package and got billed for way more!!!! I can't find any where to call em or email em to bitch....

Yoming 2

I found this in the Pogo help forum.......don't know if it works or will help....but maybe worth a try...

Re: Overcharged for gems

You'll need to contact Customer Support

If you click on the following link you will be taken directly to the Origin contact page: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Sign in with your Pogo username and Password (Click on Login in the top right hand corner), you'll then be prompted for 'Product' (enter Pogo) and then for 'Category' (select 'Billing/Purchasing'), finally below a list of articles, you can select 'Step 2: Choose a Contact Method'.

There is no phone number for support, but you will be able to send an email. Please include as much detail as possible, so they are able to answer you straightaway.

Alternately, you may choose Live Chat

**Live Chat is only available to Club Pogo Members.

To have the Live Chat option for Account Management, Account Security, and Billing/Purchasing issues, you must have logged into the Help Center using your Screen Name and Pogo Password in order to be identified as a Club Pogo member. If you don't see the Live Chat option, please try logging out, and logging back in with your Pogo Screen Name and Pogo Password.

Even if your Origin Account persona displays as your Pogo Screen Name, and you use the same email and password for both accounts, using your email and password to log in will not provide the Live Chat option. You must log in with your Pogo Screen Name to receive this contact option as a Club Pogo member.

gran2x2

FOUND LIVE CHAT......

Chat start time    Dec 9, 2013 10:26:35 AM EST
Chat end time    Dec 9, 2013 11:05:24 AM EST
Duration (actual chatting time)    00:38:48
Operator    Prasun
Chat Transcript
info: Your approximate wait time is 0 minute.
info: You are now ready to chat with Prasun.
Prasun: Thanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Prasun. How may I assist you today?
Prasun: Hello, may I know your first and last name please?
you: I was billed the wrong amount for a gems package in pogo
you: Betty *****
Prasun: How are you, Betty ?
you: I ordered the 225 pack for 14.99 and was billed for 1000 at 55.99. I want that refunded
you: I am mad right now...lol
Prasun: Betty, no need to worry. I am here to help you and provide you the best possible steps in order to get the issue solved for you.
you: and it's taken me forever to find this live chat to try and fix it..am not a happy camper right now...
Prasun: No need to be worried, Betty. I will make you happy and will rise a smile on your face.
you: Hope so...needless to say i was stunned when I saw the email confirmation...
you: I hate feelin bah humbuggy..lol
you: been with Pogo forever and never had a prob before..
Prasun: Betty, when I am with you, I assure that I will do all that which is possible from our end to solve the issue for you.
you: Thanks
Prasun: I can understand that. And I am really sorry for the inconvenience you faced due to this. I apologize for it.
you: Well as long as it is fixed..no biggy...stuff happens
Prasun: Can you please provide me your screen name so that I can check it and quickly provide you the solution?
you: ********
Prasun: Thank you for your quick response.
you: np
Prasun: Betty, can you please provide me the date when you were billed for this?
you: Just now within the last hour
Prasun: Thank you for providing it.
Prasun: Could you please mind holding for few minutes while I get the necessary details for you?
you: ok
Prasun: Thank you very much for your awesome support and help you are providing in order to get the issue solved quickly.
you: No problem..Thanks for the help..
Prasun: Thanks for waiting Betty. I really appreciate your patience.
you: sure
Prasun: Really you have provided me an awesome support to help you and provide you the necessary details.
Prasun: I am really thankful to you for your such an awesome and great support and help.
you: I try to be patient with people..I find it gets me farther..lol
Prasun: Betty, I would like to inform you as the order has been billed today only, so the payment  is in open status as it takes 24-48 hours from the bank side to make the payment processed for Pogo.
you: my bank shows it deducted already
Prasun: So, your order is in opened status and it will be processed within 24-48 hours. The thing is that the bank makes the payment on the same day but the payment reaches by us within the 24 hours of the payment processed by the bank.
you: so what do I do now to make sure it is cancelled?
Prasun: I assure that once the payment is processed from our side you will surely be provided the refund for it and that's my promise to you.
you: so now anothe question...
you: if I go back to buy gems to buy the new album will it be ok?
Prasun: As I have told you earlier only that I will surely help you out. So, I am making the case notes for you and after 24 hours, once the payment is processed, please contact us so that you can be provided back the refund.
you: or should I wait to buy again till the refund happens?
Prasun: And I will do all that which will you make comfortable and convenient while contacting us again.
you: Do I come back here to live chat and how will I know if it has processed?
Prasun: Yes, you can go back  to buy gems to buy the new album. It will be okay and it will does not effect your this issue. I take the guarantee for that.
Prasun: It will be processed by 24-48 hours. So, please contact us within 24-48 hours and you will be provided back the refund. And in order to support you, I will mention all the needed and important things in my case notes, so that you will be provided the refund easily without explaining these things again.
Prasun: In order to help you, I am providing you with the case number.
you: OK..I will be back tomorrow..Thanks
Prasun: Please provide this case number to the next advisor and he will provide you back the refund.
Prasun: Case: *****
Prasun: This is the case number you need to provide.
Prasun: I really appreciate your support and believe me without your support I would have unable to solve the issue for you.
you: ok
Prasun: And also thanks for sharing your such precious time with me. Thank you very much.
Prasun: Really it was awesome assisting you and thanks for the help and support you provided. Please click on the end chat button in order to end this chat session successfully. Have a good day.
Prasun: Please click on the End chat option to end the chat session.
info: Your chat transcript will be sent to ****** at the end of your chat session.
you: Ok Thanks..
Prasun: I assure that your issue will be solved the next time you contact us, once your payment is processed from our side

cherrypie

How many times was Prasun going to tell you how great you are?  no-no.gif  LOL!   Hopefully you will get your refund within the 48 hours but it sucks that the bank already deducted it.

gran2x2

YEA...The attempt to kiss butt was unreal...But maybe I will get lucky and I will get the refund...if not be prepared for no Pogo cuz I will blow em up if I don't....  swear2.gif I will post tomorrow with an update.... coffee.gif

I did not go buy gems again...lol...Not until this is settled....I may be old but I aint stupid...  hysterical.gif

Squid

Yoming 2

1000 Pogo Gems Includes 200 Bonus Gems $55.99 BEST VALUE
850 PogoGemsIncludes 150 Bonus Gems $49.99
400 PogoGemsIncludes 50 Bonus Gems $24.99
225 PogoGemsIncludes 30 Bonus Gems $14.99
125 PogoGemsIncludes 20 Bonus Gems $8.99
50 PogoGemsIncludes 10 Bonus Gems $3.99
20 PogoGems $1.99

gran2x2

just got this email but no refund yet....WTF ??? Case Closed??? swear2.gif

Dear EA Customer,

Thanks for contacting EA   
We have closed this case for now . You can reach us at help.ea.com for further assistance

Regards,
Prasun B.
EA Customer Experience

gran2x2

Quote from: Squid on December 09, 2013, 09:03:21 AM
Ouchie on the 55 buck pricetag!  white flag.gif

No chit...I about passed out when I saw the email comfirmation... panic button.gif

cherrypie

Case Reopened!  swear2.gif

Tell Pacsun to get his lips off your butt, and reopen your case until you get your refund!  slap1.gif

Squid

If you intend to be a consistent and long-term gem user, the 1000 gem package is really the way to go.  If cost is a concern or you only use gems once in a while, you might not want to outlay that amount for gems.  I find it inexcusable to close a case in which resolution has not been attained!  Go get 'em, Betty!

gran2x2

I only buy gems when a new album hits or new M/M come out if I need to.. If I get sick of Pogo and dump it..I don't want a whole mess of gems down the drain...

MsMissy

I only but gems mainly for the HO games or special edition badges . I quess you would say the Holiday 1's. But like gran2 says I also only buy when I can afford too the $14.99 0r sometimes the 24.99, as im on a fixed income.   I hope you get your refund back soon, gran2. sorry to hear that happened.   impatience.gif

gran2x2

Finally this morning I was told I will get my refund in 5-7 days..They had to wait for EA to actually show it being received.. I will update if/when it happens.. coffee.gif

snowflower

coffee.gif Good luck with it Gran, sounds like it's working out for you!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview