Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hope this is me at age 88!!!!!

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: Yoming 2 on January 18, 2014, 01:49:47 PM
I've always told everyone ( especially my kids ) I want to be alive at 100 just to annoy those people that hoped I would be gone at 50...... giggle2.gif

giggle2.gif

gran2x2

I tell mine I am gonna live long enough that they will have to change my diapers like I did theirs....  hysterical.gif

essybee

hysterical.gif 

Quote from: gran2x2 on January 18, 2014, 10:37:44 PM
I tell mine I am gonna live long enough that they will have to change my diapers like I did theirs....  hysterical.gif

AustinBennett

Quote from: Squid on January 17, 2014, 05:53:48 AM
Clearly, you are not standing by your post if you now say it's silly and dumb.  You said it was repulsive.  I think an 88 year old being inspired by music and wanting to rejoice with dance is a wonderful thing.  She's still full of life and the smile on her face shows it.  How anyone can say something bad about that is something I would never understand.  I would say it to anyone:  Live your life and dance like nobody is watching... and if they are, SO WHAT!  Dance!
She moves like an 88 year old is suppose to move, slow and with caution. It's a stupid video and nothing unique about it   vomit.gif. If anything, she's overweight and needs to be on a diet. if she were to lose 30 lbs. , maybe then she could dance. 

Squid

Quote from: AustinBennett on January 21, 2014, 12:11:07 AM
She moves like an 88 year old is suppose to move, slow and with caution. It's a stupid video and nothing unique about it   vomit.gif. If anything, she's overweight and needs to be on a diet. if she were to lose 30 lbs. , maybe then she could dance. 

What's the name of the charm school you attended?  I think she looks great.  Do us a favor, Austin, when you turn 88, please post a picture of yourself here.  It's my guess you won't appear differently.

gran2x2

I find her vibrant,happy and ..

Exactly like I want to be at 88 !!!!

snowflower

Quote from: gran2x2 on January 21, 2014, 04:52:01 AM
I find her vibrant,happy and ..

Exactly like I want to be at 88 !!!!

Bet she's Italian. They're like that, you know. Full of motivation, confident and inspired, excellent cooks, ... and can dance till dawn without a hitch ... All I know is, they have something the rest of us don't.... YaY for them!!

AustinBennett

Quote from: Squid on January 21, 2014, 03:53:28 AM

What's the name of the charm school you attended?  I think she looks great.  Do us a favor, Austin, when you turn 88, please post a picture of yourself here.  It's my guess you won't appear differently.
I'll never make it to 88, but if by some miracle I did, I wouldn't try to dance. Personal attacks never bothered me either. Usually it's a sign of anger and more importantly, a lack of maturity. Feel free to indulge yourself further if it makes you feel better.   tumbsup.gif

Squid

Quote from: AustinBennett on January 21, 2014, 04:58:13 PM
I'll never make it to 88, but if by some miracle I did, I wouldn't try to dance. Personal attacks never bothered me either. Usually it's a sign of anger and more importantly, a lack of maturity. Feel free to indulge yourself further if it makes you feel better.   tumbsup.gif

Feel free to attack me, if you like, Austin.  It just tells me more about you.  I'm not the one who called an 88 year old woman, exhibiting joy in life, repulsive.  You did.  That says a lot about you.  I don't have to say anything more - you've done it yourself. 

mycatownsme

I found this video uplifting and a chuckle. It's nice to see news like this and know that as I age, I may be doing a dance and have that happy frame of mind and not in a wheel chair to even do it.  giggle2.gif
Thanks for posting and I'm glad I checked it out. Lin  elf2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview