PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:17:37 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Christmas gifts - 2013

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Is it me or have they failed to give the Free Sherlock HOG episode touted on the holiday gift page?

whistle.gif

gran2x2

ozcar

Sherlock HOG?  For us non Clubber we get Clair Hart New Years and an ad to visit the mini mall.

Yoming 2

Pogo had technical problems with the Sherlock Holmes thingy.....but it is now available.... tumbsup.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
My eyes aren't as young as they use to be, so I find the pictures not as clear and sharp as some of the other games.  But, I still play. POGO has lots of ways to get my GEMS.

All for now
S1lent

Squid

I can't believe they didn't offer an MnM or Album sale this holiday season!  Hmmmph!

disneyland lady

And all thru the house not a creature was stirring .... even Nestor because the only word he could see was OWE.

When out from the lawn there arose such a clatter.....nah, never mind. It was just Pogo Spike in a really bad mood because this does not end Happily Ever After.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on December 17, 2013, 03:36:22 AM
Is it me or have they failed to give the Free Sherlock HOG episode touted on the holiday gift page?

I found it easily but first you have to go to the right side and swing that neon blue bar down to the bottom of the page. The free one was The Hound of the Baskervilles Part 9 - see below.

raine56

I am with you Squid.  No sales on anything other than download games.  Lousy!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview