PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:52:11 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

free download game

Started by ~buttercup~,

Previous topic - Next topic

~buttercup~

i was wondering if anyone downloaded the game that pogo is giving for free? i wanted to know if it was safe to download cause some were saying it wasn't. i haven't had problems in the past with their free downloads but just wanted to make sure that it's safe before i download. so has anyone downloaded the game and is it safe?

Sue

I have not downloaded it but I have to assume it is safe to download from Pogo. Just my two cents.

ozcar

Last time I've downloaded from them it's safe (no virus or malware).  They do insist on installing a tool bar and games window (some might say that's unsafe).

Squid

I downloaded it.  I have had no problems.  It's sort of a fun game.  It's the same old basis of matching three like pictures to get them off the game board, which has been done ad nauseum, but I enjoy constructing the aquarium or coral reef with earned points.  It's a nice diversion from paperwork for 10 minutes here and there.

~buttercup~

thanks all.  cheesy.gif  i downloaded it no problem. elf2.gif  i guess i was worried about nothing. better safe than sorry i guess.

disneyland lady

Just in case, cuz there are some "bundled" programs added to Pogo downloads.
Go to Control Panel
Programs and Features
Uninstall
Click on the INSTALLED DATE until it shows the most recent and click and remove the ones that were not wanted. Most are like Ask Toolbar or some sorta way to save all those Pogo wallpapers.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on December 22, 2013, 05:26:50 AM
Just in case, cuz there are some "bundled" programs added to Pogo downloads.

Very true.  I have one computer that never happens on and one computer that it often happens on.  Watch out for check-off bullets on the download pop-up.  It might be checked off for toolbars, etc, that Dis has described.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview