PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:26:20 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

On the 10th day of Christmas ......

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Pogo gave to me...... a game app for your Tablet (Kindle, iPad, Nexus) or your Smartphone. Except Monopoly Bingo is already a free app.....I tried it over a month ago. So in effect - Pogo regifted you that awful fruitcake Auntie Glenda made.

Squid

And yesterday's gift was a suggestion regarding to whom you can donate your money.  Pogo's something else... a real piece of work!

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on December 22, 2013, 10:56:28 AM
And yesterday's gift was a suggestion regarding to whom you can donate your money.  Pogo's something else... a real piece of work!

I'm glad to see someone else thought this was going a bit too far..................just stick with the games  and let me decide who I would like to donate my money to.     cheesy.gif   carolers.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on December 22, 2013, 10:56:28 AM

I will not donate through Pogo ever. And I still want to see an accounting of donations through Pogo for Haiti. It has been almost 4 years since their earthquake and "100% of the donations will go to Haiti Earthquake Relief" was the message back then.

Squid

Love it, Gran!  {{{ (__!__) }}}   <----- mooning Pogo, with a bit of a wiggle thrown in.  hehehe

Sue

Quote from: Squid on December 22, 2013, 02:48:40 PM
Love it, Gran!  {{{ (__!__) }}}   <----- mooning Pogo, with a bit of a wiggle thrown in.  hehehe

Not with a wiggle thrown in but a twerk it is.

Squid

LOL, I'm twerking!  hehehe

Today's gift?  You, too, can play a game on WorldWinner.  "No thanks necessary", says Pogo, "you're welcome".

disneyland lady

I am thinking of a road trip to Redwood City and am filling the back of my car with these:

TheAngel

Quote from: Squid on December 23, 2013, 03:14:42 AM
Today's gift?  You, too, can play a game on WorldWinner.  "No thanks necessary", says Pogo, "you're welcome".

and p.s. give us a lot more of your money since ww games cost $ and here's hoping we get you hooked !!!  what a generous gift ty Pogo!   slap1.gif

snowflower

Quote from: disneyland lady on December 22, 2013, 01:30:17 PM
I will not donate through Pogo ever. And I still want to see an accounting of donations through Pogo for Haiti. It has been almost 4 years since their earthquake and "100% of the donations will go to Haiti Earthquake Relief" was the message back then.

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Trust Pogo to make fools out of all of us. Unless there's profit in it for POGO, then it probably won't happen.

gran2x2

Quote from: snowflower on December 23, 2013, 03:26:12 PM
  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Trust Pogo to make fools out of all of us. Unless there's profit in it for POGO, then it probably won't happen.

Which is why I ignore the GO RED campaign stuff...

ozcar

Quote from: Squid on December 23, 2013, 03:14:42 AM
LOL, I'm twerking!  hehehe

Don't forget the 2500 tokens you get when you press the RECEIVE TOKENS button for the next 3 days.

Squid

Quote from: ozcar on December 23, 2013, 06:27:59 PM
no-no.gif  panic button.gif

You're no Miley Cyrus  ass.gif

Miley Cyrus has nuttin' on me!  I can ride a wrecking ball with the best of 'em!

giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview