PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:29:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

badge tracker- spreadsheet

Started by tannermsmom,

Previous topic - Next topic

tannermsmom

I may have missed this somewhere, but I am looking for a badge/rank tracker that I can use. Anybody have ones they use and recommend. Or should I come up with something of my own?  Thanks for help in advance.

disneyland lady

I figure the reason no one posted an answer is that we use one at another fansite which I cannot post here. You don't have enough posts to get private messages (PMs). You have to have 25 posts which is easy to get just playing some forum games. But also if you google BADGE TRACKER and Pogo you will find that there are several. I just can't tell you which one I prefer.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on January 02, 2014, 03:48:13 AM
I just can't tell you which one I prefer.

You can PM me that info, though!  LOL, I don't use a tracker - am I missing out?

Squid

This might be a silly question.... but would Mayhem/Pogocheats be interested in creating a tracker/spreadsheet?  Aren't I nice with volunteering other people's time and energy?  LOL. 

ozcar

Quote from: Squid on January 02, 2014, 12:06:08 PM
This might be a silly question.... but would Mayhem/Pogocheats be interested in creating a tracker/spreadsheet?  Aren't I nice with volunteering other people's time and energy?  LOL. 

You're so generous, especially when you're full of PIZZA!!   (Did you get anchovies?)

Squid

No anchovies, pepperoni on 1/2, double onions on 1/2.  YUMMO!

Mayhem

Oh, I'm not sure I am the right person for this job ... I haven't created a spreadsheet since .. high school?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

snap20

Quote from: Mayhem on January 02, 2014, 06:30:54 PM
Oh, I'm not sure I am the right person for this job ... I haven't created a spreadsheet since .. high school?

That's the beauty of spreadsheets...they are so easy to do. Hell, I bet even Squid could create a spreadsheet....

Well...maybe.

Then again, she volunteered others, so...

Squid

Quote from: snap20 on January 02, 2014, 09:59:23 PM
That's the beauty of spreadsheets...they are so easy to do. Hell, I bet even Squid could create a spreadsheet....

Well...maybe.

Then again, she volunteered others, so...

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview