PlayBuddy
October 18, 2024, 03:13:59 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Crossword Cove HD : Score 4000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Yahtzee! Wild : Score 240 points with Full Houses this week! [Download Cheat]
Claire Hart: Secret in the Shadows : Find 500 objects this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Homer's Challenge Part 2

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: Pudding on October 05, 2004, 10:45:49 PM
WooooooHooooooo!

I just checked in for my usual forum reading time...and then remembered that the contest had just ended. So there i am....sitting awkwardly in chair... cause left foot has to be elevated due to torn ligaments....trying to smoothly scroll down last page of contest messages with right arm in wierd position cause body twisted to facilitate leg elevation...and....ok...OK...i'll stop rambling now...hehehehehehe... ::)

anyways....

All's real quiet in da house...then...i gasped when i saw my name in 1st place!...so much so...that my son thought i had gasped because of the ankle pain...lollll

Thanks Homer and PogoCheats team for the contest! Congrats to the other winners!

Now that i have 4 weeks of utter boredom to endure while ankle heals....i'll be playing my little heart out with my 3 auto's!!!

This Pud isa smiling again...hehehehe ;D

Your welcome Pudding. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Super Duckie

mmmmm, I got a fridge full of Pudding, chocalate pudding..... Swiss Miss Brand

badcrazygirl

yummy llemme have some chocolate pudding  ;D

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

wtg winners O0  and ummmmmmmm wtg losers too  >:D and before ya say anything I lost too :'( lmao    ty Homer for the contest they are fun  ;D

Homer

badcrazygirl

Homer

Not sure. You'll just have to keep your eyes open. :o :P

badcrazygirl

Surfdown

Ty pogocheats team just one question how does oscar know who is who when asking for the cheats. ty again