PlayBuddy
October 18, 2024, 03:14:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Crossword Cove HD : Score 4000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Yahtzee! Wild : Score 240 points with Full Houses this week! [Download Cheat]
Claire Hart: Secret in the Shadows : Find 500 objects this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

MM4Helper is here!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Grab it here.

It's also a pretty good idea to set MM4 auto to "Missing every : 1" (too keep your name from appearing at the bottom).

Let me know if you guys want the helper to work any differently.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

chuckbronson

Thanks Mayhem......I'll give it a try right now......excited about this one!.  ;D

Mayhem

your welcome!

i'm open to suggestions on what "Helper" to make next ...

thefutilegourmet

I appreciate the work you put in, Mayhem. I probably won't use this helper, as I use the auto simply to save time; without it, I got more than a thousand consecutive wins on Hard, so I'm not concerned about being labelled an auto-user.

I'm still having problems with LLHelper (like the other guy, it performs no functions whatsoever for me), sadly. No biggie; the NN helper kicks bum.

You rule. Thanks again.

chuckbronson

Hi Mayhem, after every loss that mm helper gives me i get the message " stop typing the run of words routine ". other than that it ran great.
Win XP Home
IE 6
32 bit color
screen resolution 1024 X 768
smooth edges unchecked
microsoft VM

bigbear78

Quote from: chuckbronson on August 10, 2004, 03:15:53 PM
Hi Mayhem, after every loss that mm helper gives me i get the message " stop typing the run of words routine ". other than that it ran great.
Win XP Home
IE 6
32 bit color
screen resolution 1024 X 768
smooth edges unchecked
microsoft VM

That's not the helper, that's the progam MM it self.  Set the "Pause" to at least "1" second. That should help a little.
Check out Wordz site, he trying to fix it.

From wordzw.com

"Known problems: possible "black pixel" message could pop up (on purpose... working on it),"

chuckbronson

yes i understand the problem about the black pixel problem if you run it too slow. i set it for one second and there's never been a problem with it at that speed but thanks for trying to help........I'll try a couple different settings and see if one of them will work.

gyrospinner

To Mayhem
To avoid the black pixel error try making the helper pause the MM before clicking new  game then once it has added up all the score and the new game window is open have it restart the MM   thats the way i made a script of my own to work  and no more pixel errors.
              BTW
I upgraded my win 98 s/e some time ago with XP pro and it wont let me use the XP style window so I'm stuck with the thinner 98 style any chance of  you updating these helpers soon to be compatible ? I  sure hope so they sound like they are working good.

tokenman7

You should make the auto
Automatically Click new Game instead of going into the Speed ROund
Thats what  i would do :)
LAter
Token

Mayhem

Yea i plan to do that .. plus some other changes.

Hopefully the new version will be out soon ...

bumpers

:D  MM4helper works great for me....just need the click "new game" feature!!  Good job,guys!!!

Cubes

Great work!
Mayhem, great work on this... keep it up. O0

bigbear78

Quote from: flamehead on August 28, 2004, 08:49:56 PM
this doesnt work

These are HELPERS, NOT AUTOS

Helpers "HELP" the Autos.

You need to get Mole Miner from WordzW or Badgehelp

Mayhem

There will be an update very soon .. my helper will stop the auto at the second carrot (as requested) and skip the bonus round and take care of that "black pixel" thing.

flamehead

.......no wonder why it didnt work for me i used it for a diff game lol

flamehead

is this free like if i leave www prog runnin all nite will a message come up and say it expired and block the www prog from workin?

DevilDog

There will be an update very soon .. my helper will stop the auto at the second carrot (as requested) and skip the bonus round and take care of that "black pixel" thing.   ..........................   is this mm4helper that does all that?...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview