PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 09:34:00 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I need some serious help with a contest.

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

This is for anyone with a facebook account. My daughter and I nominated my grandsons Band/Chorus teacher for the Manilow music contest. This is for a very small country school with zero budget for music supplies etc. Iris is a wonderful person who welcomed my autistic grson with open arms last year and most music programs frown on ESE kids joining. If it isn't askin to much ..Please go to the link and vote for Iris Harper.....her kids could really use the prize for music supplies etc. Thanks to all for even reading this. BTW..You can only vote 1 x per day

https://www.facebook.com/weartv/app_422671094441938

From January 18, 2014 to January 26, 2014, viewers will vote for the finalist essay of the most deserving public school music teacher the Connect 3 tab of the Stations Facebook page located at www.facebook/weartv.Voting is limited to one vote per account holder per day.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I tried to help but it just took me to the timeline and I didn't see any mention of the contest.  SS

ozcar

Quote from: Squid on January 18, 2014, 05:06:37 PM
I tried to help but it just took me to the timeline and I didn't see any mention of the contest.  SS

Same, just to timeline of WEAR ABC 3 News

Yoming 2

C~M

Voted.

And for all of you not finding it, you must LIKE the page first and then you can see the voting page.
You can always UNLIKE the page after you vote like I did.

gran2x2

Thanks to all of you guys..YOU ALL ROCK!!! and for Crazy Man...you are awesome for giving the like info...I forgot to mention that.. sad.gif

From January 18, 2014 to January 26, 2014, viewers will vote for the finalist essay of the most deserving public school music teacher the Connect 3 tab of the Stations Facebook page located at www.facebook/weartv.Voting is limited to one vote per account holder per day.

Sue

mycatownsme

I don't have a face book account or else I would vote for you. I'm sorry. I hope you get lots of help.
Lin  tumbsup.gif

Skylar

Just voted again Gran I will try to remember to do so each day tumbsup.gif

CindyLouWho

Voted & will vote eveyday if I can remember...hope they win!!   embrace.gif

MsMissy

I also tried a few days ago, & all it does it take me too the Timeline.  SS  I also didn't see any mention of the contest.

gran2x2

gran2x2

Voting ends tomorrow...Thanks to all who helped...I appreciate it tons cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview