PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:50:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hope this is me at age 88!!!!!

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

One of the all time best I have ever seen on youtube....Watch till the end for full enjoyment..

Squid

That WAS me back when I was 88.  Ahhhh, those were the good old days.

gran2x2

ozcar

Quote from: Squid on January 10, 2014, 02:29:17 PM
That WAS me back when I was 88.  Ahhhh, those were the good old days.

How many years does a squid live for?  When it dies, do you cut it in half and count the rings?

Google was no help.

AustinBennett

I've seen this posted on Facebook and a few other sites. I watched for about a minute the first time I saw it and shut it off. I found it both dumb and repulsive.   sad.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: AustinBennett on January 15, 2014, 01:15:35 AM
I've seen this posted on Facebook and a few other sites. I watched for about a minute the first time I saw it and shut it off. I found it both dumb and repulsive.   sad.gif

Dumb and repulsive??????   Hopefully as you get older you will appreciate the fact that someone that old can still move like that.  I'm 74 and some days the body just don't want to do what I would like it to....but I do love the days when I can get things done and without too much pain. 

Squid

Repulsive?  I don't get it.

gran2x2

WOW....You must be really young if you don't see enjoyment in this woman at 88 who can still enjoy music and dancing and who obviously really enjoys her life still. She was seen by Ellen who paid for her trip to the show in LA and the lady is a firecracker who loves to dance.

MsMissy

I have also seen this lady dancing & I don't think it is dumb at all. I think its great if at that age or even older a person can dance or what ever they are able to do . I totally agree with what gran2x2 has posted. You must be very young .  

AustinBennett

Young? I'm 65 and I stand by my post, it's silly and dumb. I suppose if she got on a bike or did 40 sit-ups she'd bring the house down.

Squid

Clearly, you are not standing by your post if you now say it's silly and dumb.  You said it was repulsive.  I think an 88 year old being inspired by music and wanting to rejoice with dance is a wonderful thing.  She's still full of life and the smile on her face shows it.  How anyone can say something bad about that is something I would never understand.  I would say it to anyone:  Live your life and dance like nobody is watching... and if they are, SO WHAT!  Dance!

gran2x2

Quote from: Squid on January 17, 2014, 05:53:48 AM
Clearly, you are not standing by your post if you now say it's silly and dumb.  You said it was repulsive.  I think an 88 year old being inspired by music and wanting to rejoice with dance is a wonderful thing.  She's still full of life and the smile on her face shows it.  How anyone can say something bad about that is something I would never understand.  I would say it to anyone:  Live your life and dance like nobody is watching... and if they are, SO WHAT!  Dance!

Yoming 2

ozcar

gran2x2

Sue

My Momma is almost 81 and weighs 110-115 at 5'4".

She gave birth to six kids and immediately got her figure back.

She owns a Pennzoil 10 minute oil change and has worked on cars.

She comes to my house and makes me do work... dishes, vacuuming etc.

She lives alone in a 3000 sq. feet house and she keeps it spic and span clean.

Even though I have her genes, I do not have her motivation.

If something should happen to my mom, heaven forbid, it would take 4 to 5 people to do all the jobs she does.

I think the lady in this video is delightful. Thanks for sharing.

Squid

I hope you have those genes, Sue.  Your mom sounds like a DYNAMO!  Good for her.  Many happy years to you both...  cheerleading.gif

Sue

Thanks Squid. Momma said she plans on living to a hundred.

Yoming 2

I've always told everyone ( especially my kids ) I want to be alive at 100 just to annoy those people that hoped I would be gone at 50...... giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview