PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:32:23 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Feb 19 Poppit! Challenge

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Very weird. I just activated the Weekly Challenge of Poppit! at 4:01 then activated the Poker one and when the page refreshed it showed the following:

I have not played this game for a few weeks but there is no way it would have accumulated any even from yesterday towards this weeks challenge. Anyone else see this?

disneyland lady

I guess I have a new auto that does it via mind meld! Cuz I went back to the page and this is what showed now! Don't think I will even have to do this challenge. Once again - Pogo is weird. I even went to another acct to look and see if I was in a Poppit! room but my acct shows as NOT IN A GAME ROOM.

Squid

You haven't had someone else do badges for you, have you?  Maybe someone else is signed in under your ID and doesn't realize it? 

disneyland lady

Only 2 people know my password and one is from here, the other goes to sleep at 3am Pacific and I pulled up my acct from my grandsons and it said I was not in a room (at least when I looked). Maybe I am getting punked!

gigi

did you get the free 3000 link Mayhem posted?  Maybe they were so close together Pogo got confused and applied it to this week's challenge

disneyland lady

Mystery solved. My friend fell asleep with the auto playing my Poppit because I am still trying to rank out in it. Then I went in and activated the challenge even though I didn't play any games. Had I played something it would have bumped me out of Poppit but instead my activating the challenge was showing that the auto WAS working, even though she had gone to bed. Was so funny to just watch it getting closer and closer to the badge.

gigi

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview