PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:46:19 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dice derby badge. Win 600 tokens 10 times this week.

Started by dave 666,

Previous topic - Next topic

dave 666

This is my personal badge this week. Are there any tips on how to get this as it doesn't matter how convincingly I win the game very rarely do I get any more than 400 tokens.

Squid

Maybe someone else has pearls of wisdom but I have always found the game to be 1:  totally a game of chance, with... 2:  slight instinct.  What I mean by this is go for the gusto with the rolls but if you start to feel like it isn't going to happen or that time is running out, go for the highest you think is possible with what time/mojo remains.  This has done well for me in the past and I have all the badges.  You can also ask for help if this begins to frustrate you too much.  Get 25 posts under your belt and you will be able to PM (privately message) other members who offer help, myself included.  Good luck.

dave 666

Thanks for the advice. I'll just keep persevering and hope for the best.

disneyland lady

I actually remember back in 2003 when this challenge came out. You have to play the 9 lap games as it gives you 100 tokens for winning. And have friends play with you and purposely lose by removing any 3 of a kind and such. Back when it was a challenge there were people just hanging out in the lobby to join you and lose. That was the best of times when people would lose to help you win. And even if you win it really is the luck of the spinner as to how many times you will get enough to move forward.

There used to be a thread here with hints but that person is no longer a member and I looked them up to see if I could look at their old posts but their post count is now zero so they must have asked to be completely removed. If you want you can post what time (with PT or ET) and room you will set up your table and list an easy password like 1234 to enter the table and maybe someone can show up. I can't cuz I am riding in Autopia this week - no dice derby for me.

Squid

It's great when you can get people to lose for you.  I remember I would go into the Bridge rooms when there was that badge and I would enter the room, tell people what to do, bid, etc. and was getting people badges left and right.  No one knew the first thing about Bridge and didn't want to.  They only wanted the badge, which is understandable. 

I got the Dice Derby badges without help, though, so it's possible.  Dis is right... you have to play the 9 lap game.

snowflower

nascar4.gif

And if you might have some friends to go in with you ... and maybe get tired of trying to race those other race cars  ... and might even fall asleep at the wheel and lose a few rounds .... just sayin.....

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview