PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 01:56:10 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Do you have the answer?

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

O.K.  I have a question.   help.gif

I have lots of bookmarks saved on Firefox.  I used to be able to rearrange them by just clicking on and moving up or down to another place in the list.  I have several I would like to change places but I can't get it to work anymore.  I have read all the crap on Firefox and their answers, but I don't want to export, import, or any of that stuff.....I just want to move some from the bottom of the list to the top and some in the middle of the list to the bottom. 

Does anyone know how I can do this the easy way??      bubblegum.gif

Squid

disneyland lady

I am not a Mozilla fan so just don't know the answer but are you able to put a site on your toolbar rather than in the FAVs? I do that with the ones I use frequently.

Yoming 2

Well,,,I might have to make Chrome my browser again ( it was really screwed up the last time I did ),,,,because I found out I  can change the bookmarks the way I want to.    football4.gif

Thanx  tumbsup.gif

Fiddle-Faddle and all that crap     undecided.gif

ozcar

Version 27.0.1

Click on bookmarks, then unsorted bookmarks at the bottom.  This will open a window labeled 'Library'. You can arrange you bookmarks however you want there.  Hope this is what you are looking for.

snap20

You should just be able to go to your bookmarks drop down...mouse over to whatever bookmark you want to move click and hold the right mouse button and move it where ever you want. Does that not work?

Or  you can go to  your bookmarks menu and choose "Show all Bookmarks". In the window that comes up on the left side click to highlight "Bookmarks Menu". In the top bar, click on "Views" and "Sort" and make sure "unsorted" is "checked" or marked whatever you call it. If the sort is anything else, you won't be able to move them around. 

Yoming 2

Thanks for all the input.........I do appreciate it.

I have tried all the stuff mentioned above and it don't work.....or maybe I ain't doing something right.  I did a little research and found out FF decided to change their settings and now it takes about 8 steps to do what could be done in only one before.   asleep.gif   

snap20

As a long time defender of Firefox, it pains me to say it, but it's been going downhill for about the last 2 years and it's only getting (and going to get) worse. I stopped updating at version 21 and won't go any further. I've started using Pale Moon (it's basically firefox without all the new added crap...and faster). If anyone is interested in trying it: http://www.palemoon.org/

I refuse to use Chrome for many reasons, most of which is the limited add-ons (and the ones that are available, suck in comparison) and inability to edit the code itself (it's not open source).

I also just realized I use a lot of parenthesis in my posts (deal with it).   donthearyou.gif

snap20

Quote from: Squid on March 13, 2014, 05:24:29 PM
(must we?)

giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif

I think I'm going to just star PMing you at least once a day. Just to make sure you don't miss out (on dealing with it).  slap1.gif slap1.gif

Squid

Quote from: snap20 on March 13, 2014, 07:49:45 PM
I think I'm going to just star PMing you at least once a day. Just to make sure you don't miss out (on dealing with it).  slap1.gif slap1.gif
happy21.gif happy21.gif happy21.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview