PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:28:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Problem With Jungle Gin

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Has anyone else had this problem when trying to play Jungle Gin? I have tried Chrome and IE. even updated Chrome as it was needing it. I also checked my Java and I have the latest version. I'm trying to get this weeks badge in the game.

Squid

No problems here.  Got mine and the badges of others.  If you need help, let me know CM.

gigi

No problems on my end either.  Strangely enough, I'm winning 9 out of 10 games.  Pogo usually makes my regular games harder when it's a challenge, so this is a rare treat (and I'm playing the "old fashion" was, wink wink)

C~M

I figured out the problem. I got this free program the other day that is a new kind of protection software. Instead of virus definitions getting updated all of the time, it has 7 lists of bad sites and blocks communicating with those IP addresses, I terminated the program and can play Pogo now. I also was able to tell it to allow aol sites since I have aol as one of my emails.

gigi

S1lent

Greetings,
Those darn FREE programs...more trouble than they are worth. I can list a lot of free stuff that just caused me trouble trying to remove them.  AVG was one of them, and still don't know how it got loaded...I probably got click happy.

Well good luck and thanks for the reminder about free stuff.

S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview