PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:02:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

More about the Free Badge album

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

More on the Upcoming Free Badge Album...

We know you guys are curious about the new Album we mentioned last week. We can't tell you everything just yet, but we wanted to share a little more info to help whet your appetite.

It's going to be called the Starter Badges Album, and it'll come with 60 Challenges for 20 games. Get ready to expand your Badge collection!
    It's designed to introduce new players to Challenges and Badges, but anyone can still enjoy them.
    You can play them using your Personal Challenge slots. You get 2 per week by default, but you can always buy up to 5 additional slots if you're a Challenge fanatic.
    It will definitely be free!

Keep your eyes peeled—we'll have more details for you next week!

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

disneyland lady

I have a feeling these are challenges that never made it before because too many of one type had been weeklies. And I figure they think that we badge hounds would be buying the "extra" personals to be able to do them all in one fell swoop. But I am fine with having something to do with those empty Personal Challenges for a few weeks.

"Keep your eyes peeled" ???? How about just using plain old Pogoisms and saying "Coming Soon"

gran2x2

Are these old badges we already bought and played??/ Sounds like it so i am not buying them again!!!!!

Squid

Quote from: gran2x2 on February 28, 2014, 07:16:17 AM
Are these old badges we already bought and played??/ Sounds like it so i am not buying them again!!!!!

Quote from: Yoming 2 on February 27, 2014, 11:16:04 AM
More on the Upcoming Free Badge Album...

We know you guys are curious about the new Album we mentioned last week. We can't tell you everything just yet, but we wanted to share a little more info to help whet your appetite.

It's going to be called the Starter Badges Album, and it'll come with 60 Challenges for 20 games. Get ready to expand your Badge collection!
    It's designed to introduce new players to Challenges and Badges, but anyone can still enjoy them.
    You can play them using your Personal Challenge slots. You get 2 per week by default, but you can always buy up to 5 additional slots if you're a Challenge fanatic.
    It will definitely be free!

Keep your eyes peeled—we'll have more details for you next week!

gran2x2

Squid

Feel happy!  Free is good and Pogo rarely does this.  Happy!  Happy!  Happy!   dancing16.gif cheesy.gif dancing16.gif cheesy.gif dancing16.gif

disneyland lady

We are so tainted by Pogo antics of the past that Free and Pogo in the same sentence just does not compute. I am perfectly willing for them to be challenges we have done before - and even badges we already have....if we get a NEW badge for doing it. When it comes to badges I am New Orleans - The Big Easy!

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on February 28, 2014, 02:54:49 PM
When it comes to badges I am New Orleans - The Big Easy!

Badge slut!  That's funny... I haven't seen you at the lamp post meetings!

essybee

I have a feeling that there will be type smaller than the normal mice type (I hope I am wrong)  coffee.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview