PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 05:45:24 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Orville Movie Night Redbox Instant Win Game (2,700,000 Winners)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Enter the Orville Movie Night Redbox Instant Win Game for your chance to win 1 of 2,700,000 Free Redbox DVD Rental Codes.

http://conagra.promo.eprize.com/movie/

Free Entry Codes : http://conagra.promo.eprize.com/movie/alternate

You can enter 3 times per day through April 30th. You can win up to 10 times. If you win, the code(s) must be used by August 15th.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Hot dang!  Hope I win.  I just let all my premium channels on cable go.  The price rise got under my skin.

disneyland lady

Mayhem

Quote from: disneyland lady on April 16, 2014, 06:48:13 PM
I never got the codes in my email.

Did they end up in the junk/spam folder? Mine took about 10 minutes to arrive this morning.

disneyland lady

Squid

Mayhem

Squid

I saw Gravity, August:  Osage County, Dallas Buyer's Club & American Hustle.  All free.  Thanks so much, Ken.  Enjoyed my movies.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on April 21, 2014, 10:12:37 AM
I saw Gravity, August:  Osage County, Dallas Buyer's Club & American Hustle.  All free.  Thanks so much, Ken.  Enjoyed my movies.

You're welcome!  embrace.gif

disneyland lady

Squid are you still trying? We are allowed to have 10 wins. I have had 6 total and we still have 9 more days to enter x3. And yes, Ken, this was a great opportunity.

Squid

Yes, still trying and I've won more.  I'll keep trying.  These wins might see me through the summer!  I'm watching "Captain Phillips" tonight.

snap20

Has anyone won more than once in a day?

I live in the middle of nowhere so didn't think there was a Redbox nearby...decided to do a search again (hadn't done one in a couple years) and found one about 4 miles away. So I've gotten two wins...but one per day the last two days. Figuring if no one has actually won more than once in a day, there's no reason to waste codes if you do win with your first or second code.

Bobo

I have been playing for about a week now and half the time I win 2 out of 3. I have never won 3 out 3. I do have 25 codes saved up so far.

Thanks Again

hi11.gif

snap20

Thanks for the info bobo. Guess that throws my theory out the window. lol.

Thanks for the post Mayhem!

disneyland lady

I also won 2 of the 3 entries on several days so go for broke. I am not sure how many you can use at the Redbox in one day. I live in an area where there are 7 within 3 miles of my house so I am lucky.

Squid

I've gotten none out of 3, 1/3, 2/3.  Never 3/3.   I have a redbox 1/2 mile from my house and another about 1 mile.  There are others but I'm not willing to drive all over creation.  I had two films out and reserved two more without a problem.

Bobo

I have 25 codes and I thought they were good till 8/15/14.

I just found this on the orville site.

Redbox and the Redbox kiosk are registered trademarks of Redbox Automated Retail, LLC. All rights reserved. Promo code terms: Promo code expires 8/15/14. Limit: 1 code per transaction, regardless of # of rentals. 1 time use of code only. Promo codes valid at any Redbox location, online and on the app for a 1-day standard DVD rental

listed at the bottom of the page.

https://conagra.promo.eprize.com/movie/#.U3e4YihBoxF

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview