PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:15:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Starter Badge

Started by cherrypie,

Previous topic - Next topic

cherrypie

Is the Starter Badge still happening tomorrow?

Squid

The Starter Badge album is there now and you can start accessing.  It's my guess we have to wait until tomorrow and go for the badges using our personal challenges.  If you have open PC's today, or want to buy more, you can probably start today.

cherrypie

Thanks for the heads up.  I did two of the Word Whomp badges in last weeks personal slots.  Vowel Owl and another one that I can't remember the name of.

vasunlover

where is the album located?  My comp is acting up and sometimes I can only see half the page.

disneyland lady

It it the very first album so toggle next to the 2003 weekly. I was able to get 2 badges this morning with my personals. And can do 2 more tomorrow. You need to pick well this week since we only have like 14 hours left to accomplish any you activate. Wonder if we have to wait 5 weeks to reactivate after that runs out like you do the regular weeklies.

vasunlover

disneyland lady

I know people were using gems to get extra Personal Weeklies so they could get the Getting Started Badge (completing 7 challenges). I got mine today not using gems. All who are doing the Starter Album for their Personals are going to get this one so those who paid gems can now see that the rest of us accomplished this.

Yoming 2

Quote from: disneyland lady on April 30, 2014, 07:31:28 AM
I know people were using gems to get extra Personal Weeklies so they could get the Getting Started Badge (completing 7 challenges). I got mine today not using gems. All who are doing the Starter Album for their Personals are going to get this one so those who paid gems can now see that the rest of us accomplished this.

Ditto here...... cheesy.gif     tumbsup.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
This is an excellent way to pick up some extra badges.  I've got two week worth of them.
Enjoy

S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview