PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:42:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Happy Birthday to MsMissy

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

Happy Birthday to MsMissy  Sunday May 18..... party12.gif

Yoming 2

MsMissy

Oh my, Thank you for the Happy Birthday wishes from both of you.  Such pretty pictures & yoming2, I tried to blow out the candles LOL   Gosh the years go by fast , seems like just yesterday I was 30 & now im over twice that age. But my bones tell me the weather as my Mother told me when i was younger &  less sleep, etc. But I Thank God for another day of being here.  Also seems like ive been with Pogocheats along time & I love this site. Good people here & some funny too.  Dee

Stinkerbell

I hope I'm not too late in wishing you a very happy birthday, MsMissy!!!  embrace.gif

MsMissy

Thank you for the B-day wishes, Stinkerbell. NO u are not too late, it is only 3.30pm here in Ca. where I live . Much appreciated for your wishes to me.   cheerleading.gif 

snowflower

Ohhhhh  so sorry I missed it ... HAPPY, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!   dancing16.gif I hope it was GREAT!!

Sue

I was away on a road trip to St. Louis and Chicago from Michigan and just got home today.

But I wanted to wish you a very Happy but belated Birthday. Hope it was a good one.

Squid

Quote from: Sue on May 19, 2014, 11:06:59 AM
I was away on a road trip to St. Louis and Chicago from Michigan and just got home today.
HOPE IT WAS A FUN TRIP!

Sue

Quote from: Squid on May 19, 2014, 02:06:38 PM
HOPE IT WAS A FUN TRIP!
Let's put it this way... on the way down the driver could not shut up.
On the way back it was a very pleasant trip cause the driver was in the other vehicle.
Even with driving a 17 foot U-Haul back it was still much more pleasant.

Squid

People can really underestimate the pleasure and value of a good silence, can't they?

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on May 19, 2014, 04:48:54 PM
People can really underestimate the pleasure and value of a good silence, can't they?

lipsrsealed.gif

MsMissy

Thank you for the belated B-day wishes, snowflower & Sue. It means a lot too me. Oh when Sue went pass Chicago from Michigan, I wish you would have picked me up  as I could have gone to Wisconsin  seen my brothers  LOL  I have 3 brothers who still live there. It was where I was born also.  Now im joking with you. I hope you had a nice trip & didn't get any bad weather.     hi11.gif        

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview